Summer transfer window 2017
Why would his brother even want to come back. Entire Milanello will know why he is there...that can't feel good if you are Antonio. I guess nobody in that family has any shame....
Antonio can fuck off. What a scummy deal.

As for Sneijder, I am wondering if he would excel in a midfield position, rather than higher up front. He would certainly be a useful signing. He was pretty darn good in Turkey and they love him over there.
(07-03-2017, 09:00 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: He's still only 18 years old and might still come good. I think his net salary is around €2 million per season. Not bad at his age.

Compared to another 18-years old who is now making 5M per season? Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
IN

Niang (a, Watford), Jose Mauri (m, Empoli), Zigoni (a, Spal), Felicioli (d, Ascoli), Gabriel (g, Cagliari), Musacchio (d, Villarreal), Kessie (m, Atalanta), R Rodriguez (d, Wolfsburg), André Silva (a, Porto), Borini (a, Sunderland), Calhanoglu (m, Bayer Leverkusen)

OUT

Pasalic (m, Chelsea), Mati Fernandez (m, Fiorentina), Deulofeu (a, Barcelona via Everton), Ocampos (a, Olympique Marseille), Honda (m, out of contract), Poli (m, Bologna)
guys, sneijder is 33, and an internista...no thanks.
(07-04-2017, 12:55 AM)slifersd Wrote: Dollarumma renews for 6m a year, with two release clauses (50M if we miss CL, 100M if we make it), and his brother is coming back. Holy cow, that is a hell of a deal for Dolla. I must say though, I am impressed with this management's ability to tackle tough projects. This whole Dolla thing could've escalated to ridiculous levels and cause us a lot of problems this year and beyond. While you can't say this deal is a big win for the management given the terms, we basically paid for having the peace of mind and precious time to figure out what we want to do at the GK spot going forward.

Very bad deal for us, for me it's humilating but still better deal of the previous release clause that his agent wants and better than leave for nothing. It's a shame for this kid, he is playing in the team that it's in his heart as he saying, in a year that the improvements with transfers is obvious, and still he is doing all these. Pity
Been @ Milanmania over a decade, by this nickname (which i had to re-register for a strange reason a year ago), have seen Milan go back and forward to successes and failures, and despite i am a Greek, Milan per sempre either in good or bad times.Sagrin
Can't say I'm particularly for Sneijder, certainly not as a starter and I'd hesitate on him even as a squad player. He's not the oldest at 33, but it's been about 5-6 years since he was last playing at the top. At free I'd maybe consider it, but no cost would still leave me hesitant depending on salary demands. Put simply, I don't really want him personally, I'd rather we look elsewhere.
(07-04-2017, 09:08 AM)lancelot Wrote: Very bad deal for us, for me it's humilating but still better deal of the previous release clause that his agent wants and better than leave for nothing. It's a shame for this kid, he is playing in the team that it's in his heart as he saying, in a year that the improvements with transfers is obvious, and still he is doing all these. Pity

I actually think we gained a lot from this deal, mainly, the ability to dictate where Dolla goes next. It might be all fun and games to think we are just going to have him sit a year and rot, but him walking away for free to Juve is about as horrendous to us as it can get. Sure, we have to pay a couple extra million euros because of it, but the peace of mind we got is infinitely more valuable. 

Dolla sees us as an employee, and he never really had us in his heart the way he always said. He did this the professional way, and we should treat him as such going forward as well. When he wants to leave, please don't come to us and act like we should be doing him any favors. It is a business for us, just like it was a business for him to do all of this for a little extra cash.
(07-04-2017, 08:10 AM)Stitch Wrote: guys, sneijder is 33, and an internista...no thanks.

No he's not; he's an ex-Inter player and that's it.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(07-04-2017, 08:10 AM)Stitch Wrote: guys, sneijder is 33, and an internista...no thanks.

You didn't think Pirlo was too old like Allegri?

Devilol

ps - Biglia is 31 and just what we need in the midfield