Summer transfer window 2017
I remember countless times when Abate would have the ball near the net in a great shooting position and would never shoot, and he didn't because in the occasion when he did - it would be the worst shot I've ever seen. It will be a breathe of fresh air on that end. In fact, I even remember seeing Conti score an insane bicycle kick, some strikers go an entire career without actually pulling off a bicycle kick goal in match lol.

On the defending side of Conti's game, it's been said that one of his strongest points is his tackling & stamina. I think he'll need to mature his game if he's going to become more solid defensively, but at his age he has all the time in the world to do so.
I don't think we'll see a 3 man back line, but if we did our fullbacks would be perfect for playing higher up the pitch. They are both great @ crossing the ball and can push forward (something we haven't had since Serginho/Cafu).
(07-06-2017, 04:36 PM)Hitman Wrote: that's not because he was the best defender, but because of the goals + assists he's scored. these awards tend to put a lot of weight into goals + assists when they shouldn't be the main attributes when rating a defender...but hey to each his own. he's not a better defender than BBC or Romagnoli in actual defending for example..but there's always room to improve.

I hope he gets #2.

He's still a good defender

also, how many RBs would you put ahead of him in Serie A?
Big Grin

Quote:Kucka has signed with Tranbzonspor. Milan will receive €6 million from his sale. [Sky]

@DiMarzio reports that Donnarumma's new contract should include one release clause that costs €80m.

Donnarumma will sign a four-year deal instead of five [Di Marzio]

Before focusing on Kalinic, Milan want to make one final attempt for Aubameyang [Di Marzio].

If Aubameyang and his father accept the €8m/year salary offered by Milan negotiations with BVB could start [Di Marzio].

Devilstupito
(07-06-2017, 09:23 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: He's still a good defender

also, how many RBs would you put ahead of him in Serie A?

Easy to answer this one... just Dani Alves and I hate that bloke with a passion só would never want to see him in a Milan top
(07-06-2017, 11:39 PM)porcho Wrote: Easy to answer this one... just Dani Alves and I hate that bloke with a passion só would never want to see him in a Milan top

I never said there wasn't one.  I asked how many would you put above Conti.  So that's one.  Who else?
Quote:According to @PietroMazzara, Aubameyang have turned down Tianjin Quanjian's offer to join them.

and then there was one?
(07-06-2017, 11:51 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I never said there wasn't one.  I asked how many would you put above Conti.  So that's one.  Who else?

Wasn't trying to be smart. Merely showing that there's only one better last season and he's a crappy arrogant human
With Conti in, we must figure out a loan for Calabria. Abate clearly isn't leaving and there is no point having 3 RBs.
(07-07-2017, 12:30 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: and then there was one?

China can still come up with a counter offer before July 15th.

So long as Auba doesn't agree to anything before then, then us and PSG will be the only viable destinations that he will have left to choose from, unless he extends with Dortmund (which it seems he's extremely reluctant to do).

Plus, he'd agree to lower his demands to 8M, then PSG might jump back on.
They have CL football, so that's an advantage to them, plus they played 2-top (Ibra Cavani before) so there's that too...
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool