Summer transfer window 2017
Nefremo - You forgot the Shit Donnarumma...
Big Grin What do you mean? He is on there...first on the list.
Or are you talking about his brother?
Quote:Mirabelli had 5-6 trips to Germany for Aubameyang pre closing. Milan are willing to raise their salary offer to €8-8.5m+bonuses [Pedulla].

Mirabelli had a face-to-face meeting with Aubameyang in Milan in May, where Aubameyang showed he would gladly accept returning to Milan
Just as a side note, aside from the quality of the players we have brought in so far, I also really like the type of players they are. It's obvious that the new management is trying to continue the tradition that started with Berlusconi of playing entertaining, possession based football. I'm not expecting miracles this coming season though. Our players are generally quite young, and even Fassone said they are aware that the first year is usually a difficult one. It'll take some time for this team to gel, I'm sure, but in a few seasons we might be an excellent side.
Very true. We have also bought players whose values are very likely to go up. Not that we should be thinking about selling before they've even played a game for us....but it's an important concept and brings stability in the future if a sale is needed here or there.

I am really getting excited about this Aubameyang thing now. It would be a huge statement.

Speaking of expecting miracles.......if they get Biglia, Aubameyang, Kjaer, Cuadrado and a young talented midfield rotation player like Thiago Maia/Seko Fofana/Koziello/Barella/Coric....we'd be all set to challenge Juventus.
(07-10-2017, 01:05 AM)nefremo Wrote: Big Grin What do you mean? He is on there...first on the list.
Or are you talking about his brother?

Gigio is the asshole Donnarumma and his brother is the shit one  Devilol
I see Big Grin

Btw, if Auba comes, is it safe to say that we will have the best striker in Italy? I think so...
(07-10-2017, 01:58 AM)nefremo Wrote: I see Big Grin

Btw, if Auba comes, is it safe to say that we will have the best striker in Italy? I think so...

I don't even think that's debatable
You guys forgetting Matri?

Grinundwech
It's all about Fabio now