Summer transfer window 2017
(07-10-2017, 02:38 AM)reza Wrote: You guys forgetting Matri?

Grinundwech

Reported !!! I got PTSD from this comment!
Devilol
(07-10-2017, 01:58 AM)nefremo Wrote: I see Big Grin

Btw, if Auba comes, is it safe to say that we will have the best striker in Italy? I think so...

Is he really that good? If he is better than Higuain and other strikers in Serie A, why is there no big club making offer to get him?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-09-2017, 11:40 PM)porcho Wrote: That explains a lot   Sagrin

I'm joking, Just couldn't pass up the opportunity to be a smarta$$  Devilol

Devilol You're probably not wrong!

Looks like Biglia is set to join probably today. He should be a good signing, one that will offer a lot to the team. Here's a pretty decent (even though it's out of date) about his value:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/why...-midfields

The one thing I'm not a fan of his on his the time he takes on the ball. He's not always the quickest to on the ball to keep it moving, which is something I've mentioned I really want to see in the new Milan.

On a similar note, I read on Milannews that Montella's frequently been stressing the importance of playing with greater intensity and with concentration. Some of the players coming in from outside of Italy are already somewhat used to the pace he wants to play at, but others have got to improve this as he's stated that in Italy, Juve, Roma and Napoli play with a different level of intensity in comparison to others, as they play in a way more suited to the rest of Europe.

I completely agree with this. Mental strength and concentration is a weak point of our team in recent years so this has to be improved, but also playing at the right level of intensity is critical. Even Juve were shown incapable of keeping pace in CL when Real stepped up their game in the second half of the final.
According to some english reports Real Madrid are ready to sell Kovacic with Tottenham being linked. If he's for sale maybe we should consider it...
(07-10-2017, 08:59 AM)Siregar Wrote: Is he really that good? If he is better than Higuain and other strikers in Serie A, why is there no big club making offer to get him?

Not to mention Dybala...
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Aubameyang may not be the best striker of Serie A, nor in any other top league ... But he's in the Top 5 or 10 in the world (He's IMO at the same level as guys like Aguero).

His numbers are quite impressive :
- 2011/12 - 36 games - 16 goals - 6 passes
- 2012/13 - 37 games - 19 goals - 8 passes
Total in Saint Etienne (1 year on loan + 2 years) : 87 games - 37 goals - 14 passes
- 2013/14 - 32 games - 13 goals - 4 passes
- 2014/15 - 33 games - 16 goals - 6 passes
- 2015/16 - 31 games - 25 goals - 5 passes
- 2016/17 - 32 games - 31 goals - 2 passes
Total in Dortmund (4 seasons) : 128 games - 85 goals - 17 passes

What is even more interesting is his overall record in CL with Dortmund : 40 games - 22 goals - 4 passes

I didn't take the numbers in the national cups.
Nowadays, he's in a "1 game - 1 goal" form. He won't produce that if he comes in Milan because we'll be a "work in progress", but with players who are able to make decent passes and to create spaces, he will for sure score at least 20-25 goals in Serie A next season (if he comes of course).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(07-10-2017, 09:37 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Devilol You're probably not wrong!

Looks like Biglia is set to join probably today. He should be a good signing, one that will offer a lot to the team.

Yep, reports are about him signing in the next hours.
The deal is reported to be 16M + bonus or 17.5M, which is IMO quite impressive by our management as the rumours of the last weeks were about Lotito wanting 25M and not moving from that price. No player included in the deal.

Biglia and Montolivo look similar and it looks like one part of our midfield is done :
- Biglia/Monto for the regista
- Kessie/? for the box to box part (Locatelli ?)
- Calhanoglu/Bona for the fantasy part
All the other midfielders look useless right now.
Of course, we don't know if Bonaventura will be used in midfield or on the left wing (or any other position depending on the formation).
I'd add that all combinations look possible (for example, Bona and Calhanoglu together, etc).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I hope we'll sign at least Biglia. It would be outrageous if crapolivo is our 1st choice regista for upcoming season.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Monto Will likely want to leave after Biglia signs. Not sure he'll want to sit on the bench for a year. He'll potentially start behind Loca as well with Loca likely to play Copa games and gameswhej we've got tighter fixtures.

I'd love to get our hands on Kovacic. But we also still need a LW. I wonder if Keira will change his mind now with Juve set to pick up Bernadeschi and Costa, Keita's dream move will be off the cards.

Quote:Sosa's agent asked for €5m/year from Antalyaspor which wasn't accepted by the Turkish club, according to Sky
This bloke is a joke. I'd be happy to give him what he wants. Let him stay. He can train with the club and watch us perform well from the stands. Antics like what his pulling won't fly too well with F&M so I think he'll find he won't win that war...