Summer transfer window 2017
If Bonucci comes, can Romagnoli play left fullback? Like 4 backs formation but 3 CBs when attacking.

It is like we are certain that Bonucci comes. Hahaha.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Bonucci's story just makes me think about Ranocchia who has just been contacted by a third rate club Big Grin
(07-13-2017, 07:28 AM)Aficio Wrote: Bonucci's story just makes me think about Ranocchia who has just been contacted by a third rate club Big Grin

And back in their Bari days, Ranocchia looked better than Bonucci ... Wrong choices of career : when you are a good defender wanting to join a big club, don't go to Inter ! It's not a big club, and they don't develop talents ! Never ever !

The fact is Bonucci has a lot more charisma than Ranocchia (which wasn't obvious, again, in their Bari days), and what is weird is that it's Ranocchia who took the captaincy of his new club.

The guy has a winning mentality, and can definitely be a leader in any defence in Europe (yep, he's far from the level of Maldini, Canavarro, Nesta, etc ... But the good old days of the defenders are over, there is no more quality defender of that kind in the world, guys like Bonucci, Thiago Silva or Hummels are the best defenders now, and they would have been on the bench of Milan or Juventus 10-15 years ago).

PS : Yes, I also think he is arrogant, but these arrogant players look less arrogant when they play for your team ... Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Who gives a shit if he's arrogant. I'd rather he be on my team than playing against us. Plus, he's a Milan fan who taught his kid to choose Torino over Juve whilst he was AT Juve. So long as his arrogance isn't aimed at this club, I'm perfectly fine with it.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-13-2017, 07:44 AM)Ryo Wrote: Who gives a shit if he's arrogant. I'd rather he be on my team than playing against us. Plus, he's a Milan fan who taught his kid to choose Torino over Juve whilst he was AT Juve. So long as his arrogance isn't aimed at this club, I'm perfectly fine with it.

A Milan fan ? Didn't he play for the Primavera of Inter when he was young ?
(07-13-2017, 07:37 AM)GeoTav Wrote: And back in their Bari days, Ranocchia looked better than Bonucci ... Wrong choices of career : when you are a good defender wanting to join a big club, don't go to Inter ! It's not a big club, and they don't develop talents ! Never ever !

The fact is Bonucci has a lot more charisma than Ranocchia (which wasn't obvious, again, in their Bari days), and what is weird is that it's Ranocchia who took the captaincy of his new club.

The guy has a winning mentality, and can definitely be a leader in any defence in Europe (yep, he's far from the level of Maldini, Canavarro, Nesta, etc ... But the good old days of the defenders are over, there is no more quality defender of that kind in the world, guys like Bonucci, Thiago Silva or Hummels are the best defenders now, and they would have been on the bench of Milan or Juventus 10-15 years ago).

PS : Yes, I also think he is arrogant, but these arrogant players look less arrogant when they play for your team ... Big Grin

Back when the time Cannavaro and Nesta must leave Parma and Lazio to balance the book, Cannavaro was even closer to us but chose Inter instead, then he could endure only a year there Big Grin
(07-13-2017, 07:57 AM)GeoTav Wrote: A Milan fan ? Didn't he play for the Primavera of Inter when he was young ?

You know that has nothing to do with which team he supports right? 
Maldini was a confirmed Ladri fan growing up, but he played in our youth sector.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-13-2017, 08:10 AM)Ryo Wrote: You know that has nothing to do with which team he supports right? 
Maldini was a confirmed Ladri fan growing up, but he played in our youth sector.

What I meant was that him being a Milan fan or not won't change anything (and you say it in your message too) actually ...
Anyway, it looks like we all agree on the forum : if we have a chance to get him, we must get him. It would be an immediate improvement for our defence and overall quality.
(07-13-2017, 08:10 AM)Ryo Wrote: You know that has nothing to do with which team he supports right? 

You blasphemy  Sagrin  That story was proved wrong many times.  Sagrin

Anyway, I'm completely agree with you, just try to protect my idol Big Grin

As the younger Donnarumma is a confirmed Milan fan.
The elder Donnarumma is better confirmed, but who care about him...
(07-13-2017, 08:20 AM)Aficio Wrote: You blasphemy  Sagrin  That story was proved wrong many times.  Sagrin

Anyway, I'm completely agree with you, just try to protect my idol Big Grin

As the younger Donnarumma is a confirmed Milan fan.
The elder Donnarumma is better confirmed, but who care about him...

He's a Milan player now ... And who knows, he will maybe slap his "little" brother in the face by taking the first spot in our goals ? Devilol