Summer transfer window 2017
We should be easily able to afford 4-5 guys on 5/6/7/8 mil per year wages. As long as the others aren't overpaid. G's problem was that he was giving 2/3mil per year wages to players like Taiwo, Menez, Matri, etc.......so than in the end we simply couldn't afford to get players on wages like now.

Anyway, I think there is definitely a backer in China. Lu Bo (Haixia Capital GM) is not on Milan's board just for fun or because he has nothing better to do. As soon as the regulations loosen up, more will be known. There is absolutely no way we are spending 200mil in one summer, only from Li. Also, I don't think Fassone would have just been taken on a random tour to several Chinese companies when he went to visit the investors there back in October. There is some connection to it for sure. Didn't he also visit a huge construction company? One that specializes in building stadiums or something?

The other thing I was thinking about.....I remember an article about a Chinese official commenting on the regulations and the problem of investing in foreign football clubs.....and he said that it wouldn't be a problem if the country was somehow benefiting from it also. Instead, the money stays out of China and the Chinese football doesn't grow or get anything in return. Maybe this is why we are establishing the Milan China brand and expanding over there. Maybe if we "give back" and prove that Chinese football will benefit from Milan having Chinese owners, things will be a little different.

Obviously these are all just guesses based on what we've seen so far and just trying to connect the dots. But one thing is for sure, We are about to drop over 200mil Euros (and if not actually drop it, than make obligations to pay some of that within the next couple of years.....which all counts the same anyway) in the first 2 weeks of the official transfer market........and I am sure as hell a guy whose net worth is 500mil is not doing this all on his own. I also don't buy the rumors that we are doing all the "shopping" with borrowed money. It may be "borrowed" only to show on paper, but certainly there are big big guarantees behind it.

I also think that this Bonucci transfer is a big proof that we have a crap ton of resources and can get more if we need them. A team that's strapped for cash and working on a tight budget will not be able to take advantage of an opportunity on the market that costs 40mil Euros. This is a lot of money for any team in Europe. Even if the agent comes up to a team and says, "Bonucci is available for 40mil, would you like him".....it takes resources to be able to respond with "sure, here is 40mil that we actually weren't planning on spending.....but no big deal"......AND in the meantime continue business as usual and spend 16mil for Biglia the same day, AND have a meeting for a 60-70mil rated striker (Aubameyang) in 3 days.

I am willing to make a prediction Big Grin , I think we will see the first HUGE Chinese shirt sponsor soon.....and it will be on Milan's shirt! Big Grin
(07-14-2017, 03:07 AM)nefremo Wrote: I am willing to make a prediction Big Grin , I think we will see the first HUGE Chinese shirt sponsor soon.....and it will be on Milan's shirt! Big Grin

I'm thinking of something like that.

Milan were unlucky because the Internet was not very developed when we were dominating the world (1988-1995). Then English PL came and stole the Asian market quickly. The comeback of 2003-2007 was late and not that dominating despite atractting a lot of new & young fans.

But the strong link with Chinese market can amend that.

I don't think we cannot reach the level of Manchester United in popularity, and if they can pay big wage, we also can.

But we should carry out the stadium project quicky.
Bonucci great signing for you.
for us, great money for 30 y.old declined cb.

well done. you are doing good job for top 4.

who is M.United? very overrated team, like their league.
l want to ask one question, where all this money comes from? you have around 200 m euros and you are spending over 300. what will you do to FFP?

bonucci will earn double than he earned at Juventus, you are giving him a wage we can't. you are spending as if you are r.madrid.
I didn't know where to post this.....don't see a "Dutch Football" thread.....but these are some disturbing news..

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/13/footba...index.html

Nouri is one of those players that I have kept an eye on for a while now. Super talented player. A joy to watch in the middle of the field because of his technique and creativity on the ball.

Thoughts and prayers with him and his family. Looks like he will never be the same again...or worse yet, may not even wake up.
(07-14-2017, 03:46 AM)Dybala10 Wrote: l want to ask one question, where all this money comes from? you have around 200 m euros and you are spending over 300. what will you do to FFP?

bonucci will earn double than he earned at Juventus, you are giving him a wage we can't. you are spending as if you are r.madrid.

Don't worry about FFP. We are also buying UEFA and getting rid of FFP  Devilol Devilol
(07-14-2017, 03:07 AM)nefremo Wrote: I also think that this Bonucci transfer is a big proof that we have a crap ton of resources and can get more if we need them. A team that's strapped for cash and working on a tight budget will not be able to take advantage of an opportunity on the market that costs 40mil Euros. This is a lot of money for any team in Europe. Even if the agent comes up to a team and says, "Bonucci is available for 40mil, would you like him".....it takes resources to be able to respond with "sure, here is 40mil that we actually weren't planning on spending.....but no big deal"......AND in the meantime continue business as usual and spend 16mil for Biglia the same day, AND have a meeting for a 60-70mil rated striker (Aubameyang) in 3 days.

I am willing to make a prediction Big Grin , I think we will see the first HUGE Chinese shirt sponsor soon.....and it will be on Milan's shirt! Big Grin

This. I also believe it's a better bigd*ck-ing move in front of football world than just splashing cash with big numbers,
We have money, we can hijack any potential stars now
Some mediocre team trying to hijack our player?
Lets grab their captain  Devilol

Emirates ending in around 2019 i think
So which Chinese'd be the best potential?
Probably state-owned company (which is good) i guess

(07-14-2017, 03:20 AM)Aficio Wrote: But we should carry out the stadium project quicky.

Agree.
I read that san siro rent is around 9m/year...
So.... a year wage of kaka class player?

What about the last location for milan stadium?
I havent heard about it since last year

(07-14-2017, 03:46 AM)Dybala10 Wrote: l want to ask one question, where all this money comes from? you have around 200 m euros and you are spending over 300. what will you do to FFP?

Duh, we have our own money-printing factory.
We also have gold producing factory with experts of alchemy and sorcery from The Empire of Golden Dragon.
FFP? Pfffft

Oh and btw,
Our spies already infiltrated your beloved team now. Remember when milan have a satelite team which is genoa? It's called juventus now.
At least until the prospects are all extracted, then we'll continue to sabotage your team by pushing the pogba case to destroy juventus more.
Hail Hydra
The replies are hilarious
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I remember about February, before we were bought out, everyone else on this forum were all worried that the new owners were "paid actors" by Berlusconi who wanted to clean his money via the Chinese. I told y'all to keep the faith and that the money was there.

Y'all believe me now? Devilsmoke Beach Orangehat
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Not only did we get two players that will walk into our line up with ease, we got to experienced leaders who can carry the weight of the team on their shoulders. I strongly believe that Romangoli will drastically improve playing next to Bonnuci, and same goes for Loca playing next to Biglia.

Now i want to see Sosa out, and Monto kept as a more all round player. He can come in handy, epsecially if we play with both a registra and play-maker (Hakan) further up
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.