Summer transfer window 2017
(07-14-2017, 10:13 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Can't win with shit players

Can lose with expensive players.
(07-14-2017, 10:14 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Can lose with expensive players.

Very true but I'd rather take a chance than none at all
Biglia pictured arriving in Milan few minutes ago
An odd rumour on Sky and I think Di Marzio that Juve want Locatelli. Hoping it's nothing, he should be unsellable.

Also apparently Wolfsburg officially bid for Suso but were rejected immediately. Rumours are his renewal might be discussed next week
(07-14-2017, 10:09 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Wasn't only thinking about the Bonucci deal, was talking about the whole mercato. No matter how we do on the pitch?!? If we end up in 6th we might have just kept the players we had and saved the money. Wink

Not sure I follow that thought... lets not spend the money, finish 6th or worse and continue to be mediocre? What's the point of that, as we end up in the same place. You can't be suggesting that the existing side prior to the transfer window would be good to go as-is, can you?

The club has to spend money...now granted, this is a huge market for Milan but look and the number of quality players Milan has introduced into the side. United have spent 120m on 2 players. Milan have on paper strengthened every aspect of their side (defense, midfield, attack). Need another striker which mgmt is pursuing. 

This spending spree not only strengthens the club, it restores the brand that was suffering.
Conti, Kessie 1 season good performers.
Calhanoglu average player except free kicks.
Silva back up.
Bonucci, Chiellini, Barzagli and Buffon made him great.
Biglia, old and declined.
Rodriguez declined and injury prone.

we paid Bonucci messi level wages. same goes for Donnarumma.

l doubt if we can fight for top 5, let alone 3.
Trollolololololol
(07-14-2017, 11:20 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Trollolololololol

lol...If he won the lottery, he would complain about how the taxes make it a bad deal!
LeonardoHarun your IP says Canada, wonder if true IP or proxy, any way welcome Tongue
(07-14-2017, 10:57 PM)Milan13 Wrote: Not sure I follow that thought... lets not spend the money, finish 6th or worse and continue to be mediocre? What's the point of that, as we end up in the same place. You can't be suggesting that the existing side prior to the transfer window would be good to go as-is, can you?

The club has to spend money...now granted, this is a huge market for Milan but look and the number of quality players Milan has introduced into the side. United have spent 120m on 2 players. Milan have on paper strengthened every aspect of their side (defense, midfield, attack). Need another striker which mgmt is pursuing. 

This spending spree not only strengthens the club, it restores the brand that was suffering.

I wasn't suggesting anything. I just questioned someone who said something about "no matter how we do on the pitch". I think the most important thing is how we do on the pitch, no matter if we spend 2 or 200 million. Now it's up to the coach and players to show that we actually have strengthened, not only on paper. We haven't won anything yet. Forza Milan!