Summer transfer window 2017
What disturbs me the most about the rumour of Loca going to Juventus is the fact they write about him being sent on loan to Sassuolo for one or two seasons.
Aren't we able to do the same thing (with Genoa or Torino) if the guy just wants to play ?

And what's wrong with these young players : Locatelli said last season it was logical for him to alternate some full games and some games on the bench at his age. Suddenly, he thinks he isn't considered enough and wants to play ?

About Montolivo, it is reported he would accept without any problem to give the captaincy to Bonucci ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Yes, which is why the rumors are all lies. Anything Ladri can do for Loca, we can do better.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Http://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?acti...LTI2MTM1Nw

Basically saying they contacted the club and Locatelli won't be sold but he is a little bit afraid to never play because of Biglia/Monto/Sosa all able to play as regista.
And another report : Mihajlovic wants both Paletta and ... Locatelli, and it would be part of the deal for Belotti.

If Miha really wants these players, we should try something like that to get Belotti :
- Niang given to Torino
- Paletta given to Torino
- Locatelli on a free one year loan (we pay his wages) + option for one more year on loan
- 45 or 50M
(07-16-2017, 11:15 AM)GeoTav Wrote: And another report : Mihajlovic wants both Paletta and ... Locatelli, and it would be part of the deal for Belotti.

If Miha really wants these players, we should try something like that to get Belotti :
- Niang given to Torino
- Paletta given to Torino
- Locatelli on a free one year loan (we pay his wages) + option for one more year on loan
- 45 or 50M

I'd be happy with that by my preferred would be for us to sell off Sosa and keep Loca as backup and Monto can stay as Loca's backup if he wishes...
I really hope we get Belotti and Sanches
I can understand the guy is a bit worried about his position in the squad next year. If ladri want to sent him to Sasuolo on loan and we dont wan to let him go on a loan deal it might be best for him to leave. Because I'am sure he wont get much playing time next year.
So I think he just wants to force a loan move and in my opinion we should be giving him that. Its not like we are losing quality because I think that for now he is on the same level of Montolivo
Fassone just confirmed that we will get a new striker and "it would be beautiful to see one of Auba, Morata or Belotti in Milan". He also said that there were other players who didn't emerge yet in the medias who could be our targets ...
Locatelli should not leave. I would be super pissed if we sell him to Juventus. The kid is the future captain of this team. You can see it in the way he plays. Full of Grinta!!!

As it's already been said, why go to Juventus? They have more competition in the middle than us, and they are about to sign a player of Matic's caliber. And if they plan on loaning him, we can just as easily do that ourselves.

The Torino option seems to be the best for everyone. We get leverage on the Belotti negotiations, and they can have Loca for 1 or a 2 year dry loan.

Ultimately though, I would love to keep him and see him grow here under Biglia. Which means I would love to see Sosa and Monto go as far away from this club as possible. We just need to get a little tougher with these players that are refusing to leave. Freeze Sosa out of the squad if he refuses to leave. Let it be known that we are not counting on him and Locatelli comes ahead of him in the hierarchy. One way or another, we really need to get rid of Sosa. He seems so out of place in this squad now.
As for Montolivo, how much of a pussy can you be?? Giving up your captain's armband? Just save yourself the embarrassment and leave the team!
If the situation is Locatelli has concerns over his playtime, then this should be relatively easy to manage.   I think he needs to be told the following:

1) He's not for sale
2) If he was sold, under no circumstances would it be to an Italian club
3) Milan are investing their long term future in him. The alternatives are all over 30 (barring Kessie if he counts)
4) He needs to man up and grow a pair. Milan have a history of bringing through youngsters and they all had to overcome competition. Frankly speaking Albertini and Pirlo had to overcome greater odds to play, so if Locatelli hopes to play at the very top, he needs to be prepared to face stiff competition

That said, I'm open to a loan, especially to Torino. Miha's been great in helping young talents grow and if it helps Locatelli grow and mature at the top level, then I'm more than happy to let him go on a dry loan.