Summer transfer window 2017
At this point I am surprised there aren't Ronaldo rumours.
Ronaldo and Messi or neither of them.
Inter reached an agreement with Lazio for Keita : 22M. Lotito played it hard with us and accepts this offer from Inter now ... weird.
Anyway the player clearly didn't want to join us, so no regret aboit him going wherever he wants. I just think it's weird to see Lotito agreeing so easily on a low price with Merda.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I'm genuinely believing Renato Sanches could happen. Rummenigge saying no deal "yet" suggests it is a likely possibility. Mendes is his agent, no more comment needed there. If it happens I'd be very excited, his potential is immense. I know he's struggled at Bayern, but I think numerous factors have contributed to his struggles and it's not indicative of his ability.

That said the proposed loan + option is the ideal type of deal, as he's not a known quantity.

Also apparently Sky reporting we're close to Martial  Huh

Edit: seems martial was a false rumour
(07-16-2017, 10:27 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm genuinely believing Renato Sanches could happen. Rummenigge saying no deal "yet" suggests it is a likely possibility. Mendes is his agent, no more comment needed there. If it happens I'd be very excited, his potential is immense. I know he's struggled at Bayern, but I think numerous factors have contributed to his struggles and it's not indicative of his ability.

That said the proposed loan + option is the ideal type of deal, as he's not a known quantity.

Also apparently Sky reporting we're close to Martial  Huh

Edit: seems martial was a false rumour

I know the guy was heavily linked with Inter as a part of the deal for Perisic but MU refused (and it is reported Perisic is a done deal for 42M) ...
Yeah I think there's been a little confusion. L

Anyway GDS reporting we've agreed terms with Morata and now need to negotiate with Real. Lol, and I thought it might be slightly quieter this week.
(07-16-2017, 10:48 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Yeah I think there's been a little confusion. L

Anyway GDS reporting we've agreed terms with Morata and now need to negotiate with Real. Lol, and I thought it might be slightly quieter this week.

Maybe we can have Morata on loan with an option to buy, to then get Belotti and we would have both the best attacking department and defensive roster of Serie A ?
Go on Sportmediaset : the first three articles of the homepage are about Milan ...
We are the centre of this mercato and Italy !
Haha, well Belotti was kept out of Torino's promotional material today because he wanted to keep a "low profile" Big Grin

It seems F&M are going full assault for the striker position. Basically I heard they were trying to secure both Auba and Belotti. If true, I think Belotti is first choice. If Cairo doesn't budge, we'll go for Auba. However, BVB have said they won't wait long, meaning Morata is third option.

Either that or they've decided to make Silvio's attacare dream a reality Big Grin
(07-16-2017, 11:00 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Haha, well Belotti was kept out of Torino's promotional material today because he wanted to keep a "low  profile" Big Grin

It seems F&M are going full assault for the striker position. Basically I heard they were trying to secure both Auba and Belotti. If true, I think Belotti is first choice. If Cairo doesn't budge, we'll go for Auba. However, BVB have said they won't wait long, meaning Morata is third option.

Either that or they've decided to make Silvio's attacare dream a reality Big Grin

Belotti played and scored in the first friendly of Torino today ...
He fired his agent (the one who accepted the 100M clause for the foreign clubs). It is reported Lucci, the agent of both Montella and Bonucci, would become his new agent.
I tgink we're closer from Belotti than what we may imagine ...

I'm actually serious about taking Morata on loan and Belotti right now. Having Belotti, Morata, Andre Silva and Cutrone would be absolutely perfect if we want to play with 2 strikers ...
Quote:@carlolaudisa claims that Morata is very close to joining Milan for €70M. 10m/year for the player.