Summer transfer window 2017
guys, I think we're overrating Locatelli a bit based on a fact he is our youth product. I'm not saying he will be a Poli, but he won't be a Pirlo either.
Did anyone see the report that Bank of China will become Milan's sponsor for 180mil Euros per year????  Sagrin

Not sure if true or not. Saw it on R&B and it came from a Chinese reporter. There was even one with what seemed to be an interview from someone from within the Bank of China saying that Milan will become the football face of China in Europe.

Crazy stuff if true. I talked about this a couple of days ago and how I believe that there are some powerful people standing behind Yonghong and the fact that Lu Bo is on the board is an indication of that. But 180mil a year from a sponsor? Bank of China? That's insane. We can literary spend 150mil every summer without a drop of sweat.  Sagrin
(07-17-2017, 06:44 PM)Hitman Wrote: agree with everything mostly but I think Musacchio has been bought to start. I don't think Romagnoli's going to be benched either and I'm 100% certain that we haven't spent 40m on a 30 yr old like Bonucci for him to be used in rotation. The only sure starters in defence right now are RR, Bonucci and Conti. Romagnoli last year was very very shakey for the most part but that happens when you have a poor team ahead of you not protecting your defenders. He's a player that'll improve tremendously and we also have Musacchio who also is a proven leader and was actually bought here to take that Bonucci role but he was too big of an opportunity to miss out on and I'm sure Musacchio's thinking quite a lot on whether he's going to be a starter or not. Then there's also the probability that Romangoli's injury is worse than we expected (he's been out for the entire summer and still hasn't bene training with the squad). Also keeping in mind that Musacchio is extremely injury prone, Bonucci is 30, depth is something that we need.

I think if all three are available, we'll see a 352/343. The 4 at the back will be an interesting option when we're trying to chase a result and depth allows us to be very flexible and dangerous. We need to be able to adapt but we also need to create our own identity that forces others to adapt to. That will be Montella's goal until November.

Meanwhile we are about to sell De Sciglio to Juventus for 12m. Funny how the world works and it's true when they say it's all about cycles. This is revenge for the Matri deal and funnily enough it also cost the same. And even funnier, Allegri was the one who requested both players  Devilol . I really hope this deal concludes asap before we ship him off elsewhere. I can't wait to see him start for them, they're so happy to sign him. They have nooooo idea what's coming  Sagrin

(07-17-2017, 11:41 PM)porcho Wrote: I usually buy a shirt every year, Including a Pato away jersey from the shop at the san siro from a few years back, but didn't last year... Just never got to it, which is a shame because it's probably the jersey I've liked the most over the last few years.

This year I will most definitely get one with Silva... just waiting on them announcing his number...

Do we know when we are changing Jersey design again?
Another one for the ages from the Inter forums:

Quote:I'd say at this moment, even with our current squad, we are ahead of Milan and probably Roma.

Devilol
(07-18-2017, 12:16 AM)nefremo Wrote: Did anyone see the report that Bank of China will become Milan's sponsor for 180mil Euros per year????  Sagrin

Not sure if true or not. Saw it on R&B and it came from a Chinese reporter. There was even one with what seemed to be an interview from someone from within the Bank of China saying that Milan will become the football face of China in Europe.

Crazy stuff if true. I talked about this a couple of days ago and how I believe that there are some powerful people standing behind Yonghong and the fact that Lu Bo is on the board is an indication of that. But 180mil a year from a sponsor? Bank of China? That's insane. We can literary spend 150mil every summer without a drop of sweat.  Sagrin

The fact that Li Yonghong is being investigated in China already indicate that there are strong backers behind him and they are trying to move funds out of China. China have capital controls to prevent outflowing of money.
(07-18-2017, 12:29 AM)Stitch Wrote: Another one for the ages from the Inter forums:

Devilol

Their forums are fun to read, full of jokers. Did you read the posts about how getting a new coach is enough to get them a CL place? Some jokers even argue that the players we bought are not in demand by other big teams thus they are not good players....
(07-18-2017, 12:44 AM)hwmook Wrote: Their forums are fun to read, full of jokers. Did you read the posts about how getting a new coach is enough to get them a CL place? Some jokers even argue that the players we bought are not in demand by other big teams thus they are not good players....
Bonucci is the only WC player that you signed. The fact that you signed him, his wife wanted to stay in italy. so stop acting like as if you are RM or BM or Barca. don't even talk about his 10 m euros net wage. Highest paid CB in the world.

Kessie, Conti 1 season wonders. Nobody wanted them except you.
Sanches, BM fodder. worst player in their squad.
Morata was Juve's bench player.
Rodriguez, his team almost relegated.
Musa. injury prone, average defender.
Calhanoglu, good tecnique and free kicks. The rest is below average.
Borini no comment. Icon_lol2

Finally, you signed many players after you are not under FFP radar and all you do is surfing İnter forums and talk about what we said. Midtable team mentality fans.  Grinundwech Grinundwech Grinundwech Grinundwech
Now if you put it that way...

Skriniar, overpriced, mediocre, and who wanted him?
Valero, 32 years old, and who wanted him?
Dalbert, one season wonder who NOBODY wants to sign and yet you didn't finalize his transfer until now.

Admit it, Inter is a joke and it always have been a joke. I don't even know if Inter fans are real football fans or just a bunch of little kids who never actually watched real football and only knowing player from their FIFA games.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Lol their entire forum is flooded talking about us, meanwhile we have not even mentioned them in so many pages. I've never seen fans so disgustingly jealous. Once we sign Aubameyang, Belotti & Sanches someone on that forum might have a heart attack.
(07-18-2017, 01:57 AM)Pemeda Wrote: Bonucci is the only WC player that you signed. The fact that you signed him, his wife wanted to stay in italy. so stop acting like as if you are RM or BM or Barca. don't even talk about his 10 m euros net wage. Highest paid CB in the world.

Kessie, Conti 1 season wonders. Nobody wanted them except you.
Sanches, BM fodder. worst player in their squad.
Morata was Juve's bench player.
Rodriguez, his team almost relegated.
Musa. injury prone, average defender.
Calhanoglu, good tecnique and free kicks. The rest is below average.
Borini no comment. Icon_lol2

Finally, you signed many players after you are not under FFP radar and all you do is surfing İnter forums and talk about what we said. Midtable team mentality fans.  Grinundwech Grinundwech Grinundwech Grinundwech

That's why they play the games

and that's why we finished above you last season