Summer transfer window 2017
(07-18-2017, 01:57 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: and you wanna pay 100m for Aubameyang?

Nope, I don't wanna pay 100M for any striker who ain't worth it.
But the fact that the newspapers have stated that we are pulling out of the Auba talks means that Cairo can up Belotti's price to whatever the heck he wants.
The 100M buyout is only for outside Italy, that means if he really wants to screw with us, and we've seen that he does, then he can ask for 120M for him, and refuse to sell if he so wants to. Belotti's contract runs out in 2020, meaning he's got 2 years before his valuation goes down.
Cairo can do whatever the hell he wants, and he wants to squeeze us for every penny that he can get. 
Angry
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-18-2017, 02:01 PM)Ryo Wrote: Nope, I don't wanna pay 100M for any striker who ain't worth it.
But the fact that the newspapers have stated that we are pulling out of the Auba talks means that Cairo can up Belotti's price to whatever the heck he wants.
The 100M buyout is only for outside Italy, that means if he really wants to screw with us, and we've seen that he does, then he can ask for 120M for him, and refuse to sell if he so wants to. Belotti's contract runs out in 2020, meaning he's got 2 years before his valuation goes down.
Cairo can do whatever the hell he wants, and he wants to squeeze us for every penny that he can get. 
Angry

There is still Morata in the race and you forget one data in this equation : if Belotti asks to be sold and shows he isn't motivated anymore to play in Torino, Cairo will have all the pressure.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(07-18-2017, 02:15 PM)GeoTav Wrote: There is still Morata in the race and you forget one data in this equation : if Belotti asks to be sold and shows he isn't motivated anymore to play in Torino, Cairo will have all the pressure.

Come on mate, do you really think we're REALLY going for Morata? 
I don't, and Cairo won't believe it either. And just because Belotti said he wanted to leave, doesn't mean that we will get good terms.
Cairo wants the sale on HIS terms, and then again he can always say no to the sale.
A lot of kids want Belotti here because they see the potential in him, they think that he'll explode when he comes to Milan. 
Cairo isn't blind you know. One more season of  Belotti scoring like he did at Torino and his valuation may well actually reach that 100M mark or more.

And don't be dumb. Belotti won't be unmotivated to play regardless of who he plays for this season, its a goddamn World Cup year!
Play like shit and miss the WC squad? You really think he'll be dumb enough to do so? I don't.
(07-18-2017, 02:01 PM)Ryo Wrote: Nope, I don't wanna pay 100M for any striker who ain't worth it.

This is last chance for Belotti and Cairo. Next season Torino will flop and so does he. Cairo will bite his lips when that 100M valuation drops by half or more (even more likely). Sell him for 50-60M (a good price for now) or risk he flops and nobody will want to buy him even for 20-30M.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(07-18-2017, 02:24 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: This is last chance for Belotti and Cairo. Next season Torino will flop and so does he. Cairo will bite his lips when that 100M valuation drops by half or more (even more likely). Sell him for 50-60M (a good price for now) or risk he flops and nobody will want to buy him even for 20-30M.

If Cairo really thought of it that way, then he would have already accepted our 80M in installments valuation.
Plus, you don't know how they'll do next season, just like we still don't know how good WE'LL do this coming season either.  You just assume that they'll do bad, but like I said, in a WC year, I don't see Belotti stinting his own growth just to push for a move.
(07-18-2017, 02:19 PM)Ryo Wrote: Come on mate, do you really think we're REALLY going for Morata? 
I don't, and Cairo won't believe it either. And just because Belotti said he wanted to leave, doesn't mean that we will get good terms.
Cairo wants the sale on HIS terms, and then again he can always say no to the sale.
A lot of kids want Belotti here because they see the potential in him, they think that he'll explode when he comes to Milan. 
Cairo isn't blind you know. One more season of  Belotti scoring like he did at Torino and his valuation may well actually reach that 100M mark or more.

And don't be dumb. Belotti won't be unmotivated to play regardless of who he plays for this season, its a goddamn World Cup year!
Play like shit and miss the WC squad? You really think he'll be dumb enough to do so? I don't.

Don't be disrespectful, please. Thanks.
I don't care if we put 70M on the table for him, we'll be able to play it hard with them in the future when one of our youngsters will interest them ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Geo, I ain't being disrespectful. Just telling like it is.
Fassobelli should have pushed Belotti harder to speed things up.
Now we're stuck working to bring about a deal on Cairo's terms.
We had the advantage 1 friggin' day ago... now it's gone!
Guys....why are you believing the "deadline for Auba has passed" thing. Just 2 days ago their DS said that they are letting Auba find other teams but it's gotta happen soon. He said they will wait a few more days but can't wait forever. "Few" more days didn't mean 1 or 2 days. This is a bullshit story. If we really are interested in Auba, than we have surely set up a meeting with them. If they have decided to no longer sell him because they want 80+ and Milan won't go past 60...than ok. But this has nothing to do with a deadline.

Let's wait and see what happens in the next few days.

@Ryo..I think you are putting too much emphasis on this so called report that the deadline for Auba has passed. Cairo knows that if Belotti scores 25 goals again next season, he can sell him for more. But he also knows that he can score 10-15 and be screwed. The player wants to leave. I think the price will be 80mil no matter what. Auba or no Auba links.
Are you really bitching about how our mgmt is operating? I think they know what the fuck they're doing
I don't want us to spend north of 60-70 for anyone, but I am not worried about prices rising being the issue. I am 100% sure Perez, Cairo, Watzke know they will be lucky to get 80, doesn't mean they won't try but even in inflated markets they are not delusional. Even in EPL only 3 teams can afford AND are willing to go after 80+ players.