Summer transfer window 2017
Journalist Paolo Paganini from Rai Sport says "a little bird from abroad" told him that Milan could sign Ibra this summer. Thoughts?

Personally I'd be all for it as long as we don't intend to rely on him as a regular starter this season. I think he's too old for that. But a player like him to show Silva and (hopefully) Belotti how it's done at the absolute highest level, also in terms of mentality? Absolutely.
I was just trying to make the gap smaller... realistically we'd likely be forced to pay about 25 if we leave it last second this mercato because Lazio's pres is smart business wise.
realistically... Shitchester would likely want more then 50 for Martial...
either the main point was that Keita is the better option of the two...
He's still injured right?
But i'd love to see ibra again.
This guy can singlehandedly win a match and somehow upgrade bunch of mediocre players like boateng and nocerino into a Europa League semi-finalist material
(07-25-2017, 01:20 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Journalist Paolo Paganini from Rai Sport says "a little bird from abroad" told him that Milan could sign Ibra this summer. Thoughts?

Personally I'd be all for it as long as we don't intend to rely on him as a regular starter this season. I think he's too old for that. But a player like him to show Silva and (hopefully) Belotti how it's done at the absolute highest level, also in terms of mentality? Absolutely.

would be an expensive Mentor... It is strange there's been nothing but rumours around his "signing" So many reports saying he'll sign with Utd... others that he's going elsewhere... some saying China... some saying MLS... Just over a month left in the mercato and his camp is staying very quiet
(07-25-2017, 01:20 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: Journalist Paolo Paganini from Rai Sport says "a little bird from abroad" told him that Milan could sign Ibra this summer. Thoughts?

No thanks, Ibra would still want a regular spot and having him means, he would be the center of everything, while Montella's idea is pretty much emphasizing on teamplay..  #still Aubumeback  Devilcool
(07-24-2017, 11:25 PM)porcho Wrote: I'm with you. We know keita is solid and consistent and plays well in Serie A. Martial however had one great season at Monaco which he only played about half the games then went to a Broken Manchester United and last season largely sat on the bench because he showed very little when he came on... 
I agree that his peak might reach higher then Keita's but a guaranteed good player at 30mill beats a maybe great player at 50mill any day... 
I'm assuming they'll sell at 50(not lose too much $$)... they did after all end up paying 80+mill for him thanks to the idiotic bonuses they signed into the deal...

YeP Martial has got great potential and can become a great player. But don't think it would happen with manure as they are on the way to sign persic. He was very good for them under Van Gaal but got benched by Mourinho. And if Perisic is coming then he won't get chances. He would be perfect for us as he is very fast And can play as a second striker or a central forward or as a winger. But his problem is that is his stamina is very low. I would be happy if we could sign him if we don't get Aubemayang or Belotti as striker. Deluded Epl Fanboys would also get crazy Sagrin Sagrin
Got to feel for the Inter boys. They were after Vidal to Naiggolan to Sanchez to James to Kroos to Di Maria and now they end up with Vecino.  Icon_lol2 And some of their fans believe that they still have a great team than us.  Inter5ow
It is reported Fassobelli made a trip in an unknown place yesterday and would work on an unknown target (Fassone said they wouldn't communicate on names again during this mercato), and their cellphones were off for 1 hour from 18:00 to 19:00. That means :
- it's probably not one of our current targets
- it's a player who must be wanted by other teams

Another hypothesis could be that they're actually a couple and had a private time together but it's their private life so there should be no report about that ... Big Grin

Some reports say it could be Mahrez but it was denied.
Any guess ?

The problem is we don't even know what position this unknown target plays ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(07-25-2017, 08:06 AM)Milan369 Wrote: Got to feel for the Inter boys. They were after Vidal to Naiggolan to Sanchez to James to Kroos to Di Maria and now they end up with Vecino.  Icon_lol2 And some of their fans believe that they still have a great team than us.  Inter5ow

What seems obvious is our management knows that you don't attract theu main stars of current football when you play Europa League, so they targetted players who should/will become the stars of football tomorrow, probably with our shirt.

The new management of Inter thinks they are so strong that they can attract these current stars of football without even playing an European competition. It's a big mistake, all these players they targetted play in CL teams and other teams playing CL and as rich as Inter want them or some of them. They have no chance to get them.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(07-25-2017, 08:11 AM)GeoTav Wrote: What seems obvious is our management knows that you don't attract theu main stars of current football when you play Europa League, so they targetted players who should/will become the stars of football tomorrow, probably with our shirt.

The new management of Inter thinks they are so strong that they can attract these current stars of football without even playing an European competition. It's a big mistake, all these players they targetted play in CL teams and other teams playing CL and as rich as Inter want them or some of them. They have no chance to get them.

+1 

And inter management overpaid for unknown players like gabigol and joao mario. I mean these guys were wonderkids and didn't have any experience in top flight football. 

Unlike them, our management   didn't overpay for any players except for maybe andre silva or kessie but still kessie is proven in serie a.  As for andre sikva they paid 22 million less than his release clause so it's an impressive job. And other targets we got were good in other top leagues like Hakkan, Ricardo Rodriguez and Musacchio and relatively young.

And Inter's management were throwing stones at us even before the takeover and are still doing that unlike our management who have been quite all the time.