Summer transfer window 2017
(07-25-2017, 04:20 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: What's the exact source for this rumour about complaints with UEFA about our spending? I read GDS reported there might be some complaints, but they don't seem to be the source, rather just reporting news from elsewhere.
@Gazzetta_it

Saw it on @MilanEye twitter. I dont know italian so cant find the article
AC MILAN
It is Diego Costa, he is an upgrade of Kalinic.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
so what are we going to do when Costa leaves in January?
(07-25-2017, 04:44 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: so what are we going to do when Costa leaves in January?

By then Cairo would have realized he made the biggest mistake of his life and give us belotti for free Big Grin
AC MILAN
(07-25-2017, 04:44 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: so what are we going to do when Costa leaves in January?

We will get Ibrahimovic for 6 months!  Devilol

On a more serious note, I don't want us to get Costa or Ibrahimovic. There are short term options. I don't see why we would do that. We have spent 200mil with a very clear idea in our minds. We have invested in the future and the present. We have made some very well thought out deals. We might as well do one more splurge and sign a CF that will be here for at least the medium-long term.
Costa has a book name "The art of war".

Aletico might be just a smokescreen.

I don't think Milan are less attractive for a practical mind.

We can buy him, not just loan him.
And if Costa chose playing for Spain instead of Brazil, he could also choose Milan.

It is not that I want him, but better than a so so Kalinic.
(07-25-2017, 02:18 PM)Ryo Wrote: Heung Min Son Big Grin

Don't know if you're joking but he's actually reachable and very good if you look at his stats.
14 goals and 6 assists last season.
Is there any chance we go after Emil Forsberg again?? Montella said that we also need a winger and he had great stats in bundesliga so he could one of the best targets out there but heard that redbull doesn't want to sell him.

In other news Juve close to Valencia right back Joao Cancelo so that means Des wiuld be at bench Icon_lol2
It's hard to determine who the target is.

Costa probably makes the most sense due to availability and the Mendes angle.

Alexis Sanchez is available and would be a bargain €40-50m fee due to him being in the last year of his contract but he wants CL and I reckon it would be hard for us to convince him to join as he is someone who has already played top level for so many years that a rebuild project is most likely not what he's looking for, he wants to win now

Fabregas is someone we have been linked with for a long time and would be a reasonable fee and a good addition but with us seemingly close to agreeing a fee for Sanches I would assume it's a striker we're in for.

Kane, I doubt we're even trying for him. Loves Spurs/London, would cost in excess of €100-120m and Spurs with no desire to sell. A complete non-runner in my opinion

Aguero is available for around €70m I reckon and would be a great addition despite him being injury prone, I hope we go for him.

Ideally Sanchez is our No.1 Target as he can play such a wide variety of positions and would immediately become our best player but it's hard to see. I hope we swerve Costa as I don't think his heart would be in it as he wants to move to Italy and he is the kind of player who can bring morale down when things don't go his way. Aguero would be a great addition, as would Fabregas.

Re Forsberg, I can't see Leipzig selling both Forsberg & Keita although he too would be a good addition to our squad.

Really difficult to know at the moment, as it stands, Renato Sanches probably most likely signing.