Summer transfer window 2017
Quote:Fassone and Mirabelli had a meeting with Jorge Mendes in Sardinia. Renato Sanches, Falcao and Diego Costa were the names discussed [Sky].

Fassone and Mirabelli had received the approval of the Chinese ownership to make a big signing from abroad for a high figure [@DiMarzio].

Aubameyang is not a Mendes client but is always an option for Milan [Di Marzio].
(07-25-2017, 05:37 PM)Joël Wrote: Don't know if you're joking but he's actually reachable and very good if you look at his stats.
14 goals and 6 assists last season.

Not joking. One of my preferred flair players for two years straight. He brings the unpredictability to his team, and he's got a great long shot as well. Not to mention he's plenty fast too.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Falcao made a good 'come back' last season, we shouldn't expect him to keep it up at a new team new environment, would be wrong to sign him even if he was under 30.
(07-25-2017, 06:51 PM)reza Wrote: Falcao made a good 'come back' last season, we shouldn't expect him to keep it up at a new team new environment, would be wrong to sign him even if he was under 30.

this
I think if Falcao was to come, he would not rule out another "expensive star" striker.

Basically, we might be looking at:

1) Falcao + Auba/Belotti OR
2) Kalinic + Auba/Belotti

Take a pick, but I would choose #1....AND, looking at Viola's stupid demands of 25+mil, I think option #1 might be cheaper anyway
Isn't Mendes Ronaldo's agent too Devilol
(07-25-2017, 07:06 PM)reza Wrote: Isn't Mendes Ronaldo's agent too Devilol

Yeeeesssssssssss.......... Angel
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-25-2017, 07:06 PM)reza Wrote: Isn't Mendes Ronaldo's agent too Devilol

Also Di Maria for wing and André Gomes for midfield...

Not keen on Costa or Falcao.
More details on the meeting.....seems like they were ironing out details on the Sanches transfer...which apparently is close to being complete.
(07-25-2017, 06:48 PM)Ryo Wrote: Not joking. One of my preferred flair players for two years straight. He brings the unpredictability to his team, and he's got a great long shot as well. Not to mention he's plenty fast too.

Misinterpreted the emoticon Okmilan