Silva - Bacca(if not sold yet)

Im fans of 4-man defence in std 442  Sagrin
(07-25-2017, 03:25 PM)edysim Wrote: Donnaruma
Conti -Bonucci- Musac- RR
         Kessie- Biglia
 Suso                       Jack
            Silva - Bacca(if not sold yet)

Im fans of 4-man defence in std 442  Sagrin

We need to put Calhanoglu inside man. Take away Bacca.
Edit: Just saw the formations ar kind of messed up. I meant:
4-3-3
----------------------GK---------------
---RB-----------CB------------CB-----------LB----
------------------------CDM-----------------
-------------CM-------------------CM--------
-----RW------------------ST---------------LW--

3-5-2
-------------------------------GK----------------------
----------------CB-----------CB---------------CB---
-------------------------------CDM----------------
-----RM----------CM------------------------CM------------LM--
-------------------------------CF------------------
----------------------------------ST------------

As weird as it might sound I gelieve Bonucci has totally fucked our mercato up. And that we signed just signed him because it was a chance too good not to take. Our formation would've looked like this:
4-3-3 (Maybe with CAM instead of CDM)
Donna
Conti Mussachio Romagnoli RR
Biglia
Kessie Jack
Suso/Silva Star Striker/Silva New LW/Calhanoglu
We then still needed to buy:
Backup CB
LW
Star Striker
CM

Instead with Bonucci we have 3 CB's of which none of the three is going to be benched so we need to play a 3ATB probably like this: 3-5-2
Donna
Mussachio Bonucci Romagnoli
Biglia
Conti Kessie Jack RR
Silva/Suso
Star Striker
We would still need to buy:
Star Striker
Backup CB
CM

So Bonucci makes us change our entire team sheet. Now don't get me wrong he's a great signing but I don't want us to change because of him. We sbould still just play 4-3-3 and let them all fight for the starting CB spots. However I haven't heard anything about wingers since we bought Bonucci. I'm doubting if this is because we changed our formation 4-3-3 to 3-5-2 and don't need a LW anymore? Or is is that because of the signing of Bonucci as our third CB instead of a cheap backup we don't have enough money for a LW anymore? Since we're playing 4-3-3 in preseason I guess it's the latter and we're playing Niang?? as our LW. This would actually kind of piss me off tbf because than it seems like we don't have a clear plan for the future.
I'm not sure Bonucci significantly changed the system. The reason is, I don't think Montella already had a fixed formation for next season as the one consistency of the new signings was their versatility. Plus, bear in mind that Montella has said he pretty much begged Mirabelli to go after Bonucci. Big Grin
Yeah that's true. Maybe I'm a bit too worried  Big Grin
Sky predicted this for Craiova:

Donnarumma; Abate, Zapata, Musa, RR; Kessie, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Borini, Cutrone, Niang.

It is reasonable choice according to recent matches and fitness level.

We can add one of Bonucci and Biglia 24h before the match. My choice is Biglia, thought Bonucci could provide various options and intentions.
(07-26-2017, 12:20 AM)Aficio Wrote: Sky predicted this for Craiova:

Donnarumma; Abate, Zapata, Musa, RR; Kessie, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Borini, Cutrone, Niang.

We can add one of Bonucci and Biglia 24h before the match. My choice is Biglia, thought Bonucci could provide various options and intentions.

For Craiova, It's probably not imperative to have one of those two... Monto actually played really well last game but not sure what his fitness is like so maybe Biglia might be a good idea... Zapata/Musa has actually looked pretty decent. 
Also happy to see Cutrone start, although I'm waiting to see Silva's first goal in the red and black...
Do we know whether the new players current numbers are here to stay? I want to get a Silva Jersey but not sure if he's keeping his #9
(07-26-2017, 12:35 AM)porcho Wrote: For Craiova, It's probably not imperative to have one of those two... Monto actually played really well last game but not sure what his fitness is like so maybe Biglia might be a good idea... Zapata/Musa has actually looked pretty decent. 
Also happy to see Cutrone start, although I'm waiting to see Silva's first goal in the red and black...
Do we know whether the new players current numbers are here to stay? I want to get a Silva Jersey but not sure if he's keeping his #9

Yeah they have made all the jersey numbers offical.

[Image: 20294286_1518946634814771_89216218863287...e=59FE7E8B]
(07-26-2017, 07:15 AM)ELiTEE Wrote: Yeah they have made all the jersey numbers offical.

Thanks! Now just need to figure out how I can get one here with the name and number without it costing me $175 euro... the issue with living in Australia
(07-26-2017, 12:20 AM)Aficio Wrote: Sky predicted this for Craiova:

There is not many changes compared to the line-up we have been used in our friendly games. 

Still good quality I think, should be better than last season team except in forward. 

Borino is there and I still try to find out what he could offer to us except his hardworking in the game? Monto should play since Biglia is unavailable and he has played not that bad in the last games. It is better to play him compared to Sosa. Mauri could play there but still he is still to raw to play as regista.

Calhanoglu is not in the starting line up, he should play as left wing as he has been playing lately. I actually want to see him play in the place of Bonaventura to see how good he is when he is playing in the centre of the field.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta