Summer transfer window 2017
Benassi is nothing more than an average player. And worst of all, even though he is young, I can't say that he will improve a lot and become something more than an average. Not worth it IMO. If Torino wants Niang and they want to make Miha happy, than they just need to pay 15mil. No Benassi.
https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?a...tmw=999272

Basically, this article is about how serious we are about getting Ronaldo, and that wasn't a joke with Mendes, like reported here and there.

In this article, the interested informations, if true are :
- there is a 130 to 150M budget for Ronaldo
- he would be the so called "Mr X" or "Suprise" or the big name who would launch all our plans regarding the marketing (only way to respect the FFP)
- it's at least 20M a year as wages (so 40M with taxes)
- we would need to sell before trying to get him (Bacca, even Suso as he would bring an important amount of money, and some players like Montolivo, Paletta and Niang are listed too to decrease the wages bill before adding such a player at such a high cost in Milan)

I don't know if there is any truth, I don't know if it has to be taken seriously or not, but the simple fact we are linked with Ronaldo means we are back in the serious clubs/big clubs list in the world, at least regarding our finances and our image. The only way to keep that and even improve is now to have results on the pitch too ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I don't think Ronaldo will go to a team that plays in the Europa League. It's a pure bullshit story invented by journalists.
From a person working in the agency which represent Kalinic I got the information that there is an attempt from the agent to transfer the player in Milan, but the deal is put on hold until the end of the summer. If it happens it will be late in the summer, meaning he is a secondary choice or a back up rather than priority. Not that we didn`t know that, but now it is confirmed.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(07-27-2017, 11:51 AM)Kastriot Wrote: From a person working in the agency which represent Kalinic I got the information that there is an attempt from the agent to transfer the player in Milan, but the deal is put on hold until the end of the summer. If it happens it will be late in the summer, meaning he is a secondary choice or a back up rather than priority. Not that we didn`t know that, but now it is confirmed.

And Inter are pushing to get him now ... as they are unable to reach an agreement for their targets, they now try to get our backup targets ! Big Grin
I find it funny because Thohir and some other people in this club keep saying in the medias that they target big names only, and now, they are trying to get Kalinic who isn't a big name and not even a first choice for other clubs ...
Well ,let's just hope that our managment will find far better solution than him.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(07-27-2017, 09:54 AM)GeoTav Wrote: We're linked with Benassi of Torino for our midfield, as it seems to be difficult to deal with Bayern for Sanches.
Torino put a 15M pricetag on him, while they want Niang. The pricetag is also 15M for Niang.
Both teams would be in negotiations for a direct swap of players, ending our mercato for the midfield, and making Miha happy in Torino.

It's also reported that both Locatelli and Donnarumma are his "sponsors" in our team and would like to see him in Milan.

Prefer Baselli than this Benassi tbh,
Yeah, he's younger. But do we really need more youngster on our team? Confused

(07-27-2017, 11:58 AM)GeoTav Wrote: And Inter are pushing to get him now ... as they are unable to reach an agreement for their targets, they now try to get our backup targets ! Big Grin
I find it funny because Thohir and some other people in this club keep saying in the medias that they target big names only, and now, they are trying to get Kalinic who isn't a big name and not even a first choice for other clubs ...

It's quite assuring we're still looking for top forwards better than kalinic
Up until now kane's the only approach-able target, after belotti/ auba/ morata already closed.
(07-27-2017, 12:13 PM)Karl08 Wrote: Prefer Baselli than this Benassi tbh,
Yeah, he's younger. But do we really need more youngster on our team? Confused

It's quite assuring we're still looking for top forwards better than kalinic
Up until now kane's the only approach-able target, after belotti/ auba/ morata already closed.

Aubameyang closed?? I thought we are still after him and yesterday we had a meeting with him at Switzerland? Huh
The only target who is unreachable right now is Morata.
All the other players mentionned in attack can still be bought ...
On TMW, another article saying we are serious about trying to get Ronaldo and we contacted Real Madrid. I still don't believe anything about that, but then, who knows with Fassobelli ?!
(07-27-2017, 12:20 PM)GeoTav Wrote: The only target who is unreachable right now is Morata.
All the other players mentionned in attack can still be bought ...
On TMW, another article saying we are serious about trying to get Ronaldo and we contacted Real Madrid. I still don't believe anything about that, but then, who knows with Fassobelli ?!

At the moment I guess Aubemayang and Costa have higher possibility of landing here than Belotti. We need a good attacker. As of now that is our main weak spot.