Summer transfer window 2017
Quote:Roma President James Pallotta blasted Financial Fair Play rules, as Milan’s transfer strategy “makes zero sense. They didn’t have the money in the first place. They’re losing their minds!”

Devilf
Haha what a clown!
(07-27-2017, 05:21 PM)Rimini Wrote: l don't think that's the case. Firstly, they invested 80 m euros on him, since they scouted him for 5-6 years. Secondly, Sanches did nothing with Bayern until Chealse, where he was amazing. Now They made up their mind and only want a dry loan. Seriously, The kid won't get a starting place here, no logic in a Milan loan for them.

After all, 40 m euros for him was a gamble. We should go for Kovavic.

Modric/Ceballos Casemiro/Llorente Kross/İsco.

They have no place for Kovacic now.

So you think one game can change all their mind about Sanches? To add that, he played well enough BUT NOT AMAZING! They also have crowded mifield with very good quality there. They will sell but they are reluctant the option to buy, they want us to buy outright. If they really trust him, they wont loan him out.

He won't get a starting place here? Really? Who will he compete with? Kessie and Biglia are almost guaranteed starters which means he will fight against Bonaventura. I don't think Bonaventura is our significant player to the team now. Sanches has good chance to play in midfield to fill Bona's positition. 

As others have said, option to buy. We evaluate his ability in 2 years then decide if 35-40 mil euros is his value in that time. Not direct buy.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
James Palotta's concerns are normal. He's an outspoken guy and no one really understands how the Milan funding will work right now. I found it interesting that he pretty much attacked Garcia, Spaletti and Sabatini in the interview. On Palotta, I'm not really a fan, I think he has some good ideas, but he seems a grating personality.

I think it's clear we're still a couple of options short on the market. Yesterday's win showed that in attack we're not complete, the most pressing option being we need a top striker. I liked Cutrone and I think Andre Silva can be fantastic, but relying on these guys would be expecting too much of them at the moment.

Also, Montella said that he's looking to start from the basis of 4-3-3, meaning we're one wide forward/winger short of having depth. I also think we still need a midfielder. Renato Sanches would be an interesting addition, but right now it looks difficult.
(07-28-2017, 08:56 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: James Palotta's concerns are normal. He's an outspoken guy and no one really understands how the Milan funding will work right now. I found it interesting that he pretty much attacked Garcia, Spaletti and Sabatini in the interview. On Palotta, I'm not really a fan, I think he has some good ideas, but he seems a grating personality.

I think it's clear we're still a couple of options short on the market. Yesterday's win showed that in attack we're not complete, the most pressing option being we need a top striker. I liked Cutrone and I think Andre Silva can be fantastic, but relying on these guys would be expecting too much of them at the moment.

Also, Montella said that he's looking to start from the basis of 4-3-3, meaning we're one wide forward/winger short of having depth. I also think we still need a midfielder. Renato Sanches would be an interesting addition, but right now it looks difficult.

Hopefully for the next game we have Hakan and Suso fit so that no more Niang and Borini. And regarding striker, we definitely need one. Can't rely on Silva and Cutrone.
(07-27-2017, 04:18 PM)Baggio1980 Wrote: Milan scouts are expected to attend Anderlecht's league opener against Antwerp tomorrow to watch 22-year-old midfielder Leander Dendoncker

I also heard Manchester United will have scouts on the same match to watch Dendoncker. And they say Anderlecht want £34 million for the midfielder...
It looks like this Dendoncker really solid (At least way more solid than sanchez)
(07-28-2017, 04:18 AM)Siregar Wrote: So you think one game can change all their mind about Sanches? To add that, he played well enough BUT NOT AMAZING! They also have crowded mifield with very good quality there. They will sell but they are reluctant the option to buy, they want us to buy outright. If they really trust him, they wont loan him out.

He won't get a starting place here? Really? Who will he compete with? Kessie and Biglia are almost guaranteed starters which means he will fight against Bonaventura. I don't think Bonaventura is our significant player to the team now. Sanches has good chance to play in midfield to fill Bona's positition. 

As others have said, option to buy. We evaluate his ability in 2 years then decide if 35-40 mil euros is his value in that time. Not direct buy.

Rummenigge: “Almost certainly we'll let him leave just on loan, we still count on him.”

“There are at least 10 teams after Sanches,”

From kids perspective, nothing will change for him though. still a bench player. You think BM is that crazy to loan him to a team where he will be a bench player for 2 years with option? would you accept that a team comes up and offer 2 year loan deal with option for Dollar for their bench?

our loan move for Sanches didn't make sense from very start. it was unlikely from the start. instead, We should have gone for Kovacic or Tilemans before Monaco signed him.
Quote:Milan are ready to launch a new bid to Borussia Dortmund for Aubameyang, according to @repubblica
(07-28-2017, 10:30 AM)Rimini Wrote: Rummenigge: “Almost certainly we'll let him leave just on loan, we still count on him.”

“There are at least 10 teams after Sanches,”

From kids perspective, nothing will change for him though. still a bench player. You think BM is that crazy to loan him to a team where he will be  a bench player for 2 years with option? would you accept that a team comes up and offer 2 year loan deal with option for Dollar for their bench?

our loan move for Sanches didn't make sense from very start. it was unlikely from the start. instead, We should have gone for Kovacic or Tilemans before Monaco signed him.

I don't take what official say about how the loan. before he said that it said sanches can leave if he wants to leave. So, IMO it is just a way to get best offer.

10 teams after Sanches? He must be already gone if it is true. Big Grin

The loan makes sense because there is a pay for the loan it self, and it is per year. So, if the rumour is true that they demand 7-10 mil euros for 2 years for the loan pay, then it is good bargain for them. Milan loan the player and pay for it. It is also unexpected if we pay 7 mil euros for the loan but we prefer to bench him. If someone pay 7 mil euros for the loan, they mean totally with the transfer, to use the player not just sitting on the bench.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta