Summer transfer window 2017
In the coming hours Milan representatives could reach Dortmund's training camp in Switzerland and make a big offer for Aubameyang. [Sportitalia]

[Image: 20374580_1521491534560281_71469526865863...e=5A0998B9]

Auba is coming!  Sagrin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-28-2017, 12:22 PM)Siregar Wrote: In the coming hours Milan representatives could reach Dortmund's training camp in Switzerland and make a big offer for Aubameyang. [Sportitalia]

Auba is coming!  Sagrin

#Aubameback!

(07-28-2017, 09:06 AM)Milan369 Wrote: Hopefully for the next game we have Hakan and Suso fit so that no more Niang and Borini. And regarding striker, we definitely need one. Can't rely on Silva and Cutrone.

Yeah, hopefully. I don't mind Borini, he's mediocre but he works really hard so I appreciate that. So far, he's at least been somewhat useful in preseason.
(07-28-2017, 09:55 AM)Karl08 Wrote: It looks like this Dendoncker really solid (At least way more solid than sanchez)

Let's buy him instead of Sanches Sagrin

Apparently Chelsea is also interested in Renato Sanches
Buying DenDoncker for 25-30m (which is what hell cost apparantly) makes a lot more sense than buying Sanches.

I wish we'd stop spending though, I don't trust this.
Sono Milanista da quando sono nato, non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato ! 3bandiera3bandiera

https://discord.gg/yvaKKjS - Join the AC Milan discord server!
Renato Sanches - 20 millions - top. All over that is ridiculous.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(07-28-2017, 01:42 PM)Mathias Wrote: Buying DenDoncker for 25-30m (which is what hell cost apparantly) makes a lot more sense than buying Sanches.

I wish we'd stop spending though, I don't trust this.

Dendoncker seems to occupy the same position (and also the same role) as Locatelli though. If we want to develop Locatelli and trust him, Sanches is the better option as he plays a different role. 

Either way, Sanches seems to be distant now as Bayern is asking for stupid terms (a dry loan, or a ridiculous 40mil+ fee). On the other hand, the price for Dendoncker is also upwards of 30mil if reports are true. As I've said before, I don't know anything about Dendoncker....but that's a bit too much for an Anderlecht player. Seems like a big risk to me. Also, how in the world can he be worth more than Tielemans, who was regarded as the best talent in Belgium for a long long time.
Dendoncker's club gave an interview in belgian newspapers today saying they won't refuse a 25m offer. I agree on Locatelli though. I think we could do away with monty tho, and then get DD
Sono Milanista da quando sono nato, non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato ! 3bandiera3bandiera

https://discord.gg/yvaKKjS - Join the AC Milan discord server!
Sanches is younger and seems more creative and mobile compare to the anderlecht player. Dedoncker is 22 yo playing in Belgium costs 25-30 mil euros? It is better to develop Locatelli.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Dendoncker is a little stronger, bigger and better at tackler than Locatelli, but he is also 3 years older.

I don't know if he has what Biglia has: the ability to control the match, even under pressure.
(07-28-2017, 02:31 PM)Aficio Wrote: Dendoncker is a little stronger, bigger and better at tackler than Locatelli, but he is also 3 years older.

I don't know if he has what Biglia has: the ability to control the match, even under pressure.

Yeah maybe Dendon defensive skill is better but we have Kessie for that. It seems Loca is better in offensive duties. How they play seems similar, so I choose Loca.