Summer transfer window 2017
(07-30-2017, 01:46 PM)nefremo Wrote: Sosa, Mauri, Montolivo = out
Sanches, Rafinha = in

Bacca, Niang = out
Aubameyang = in

Paletta = out
Izzo = in

Please make this happen!!! 6 out, 4 in. Big Grin
Do you want him to leave or is he likely to make a transfer. I don't want him to leave he can always be useful as a squad player. And he's still young so he can develop.
l'd take Dendoncker, since Ancelotti said that it would be a dry loan for him. also l don't believe they would loan him to us instead of teams who can offer starter position in Bundesliga.

Belotti is the striker that we should break the bank for him.
(07-30-2017, 06:23 PM)Joël Wrote: Do you want him to leave or is he likely to make a transfer. I don't want him to leave he can always be useful as a squad player. And he's still young so he can develop.

I think he's likely to leave, although I really hope it's only on loan... He's shown the potential to be a very good player but definitely needs to develop more. a year at a team where he'll get regular playing time will show whether he's worth keeping around or selling off... Either way, I don't think we should give up on him just yet, and i sincerely hope we don't. We've been missing a player with his tenacity for a while.
Dendoncker can also play CB. His heading and tackling are good enough.

He can play like Busquet who drop back at CB position to cover 2 attacking wing backs: Alves & Alba. If we play both RR & Conti with just 2 CBs, he can be helpful in this way.
Di Marzio claiming deal for Forsberg is done! 25mill + Sosa

Please let this be true!
Sosa doesn't look like a player Leipzig would be interested in, age wise if nothing else, they have a youth policy.
(07-31-2017, 05:28 AM)porcho Wrote: Di Marzio claiming deal for Forsberg is done! 25mill + Sosa

Please let this be true!

This is unbelievable, I can't see it happening.
(07-31-2017, 05:39 AM)reza Wrote: Sosa doesn't look like a player Leipzig would be interested in, age wise if nothing else, they have a youth policy.

I know that, but one can hope. haha

I think it's likely we might have put in a bid but it would probably be just $$
Maybe we make bonus deal with a year-free sponsorship of redbull on our shirt or something  Devilol
There's no way they want just sosa
Milannews.it: Milan are targeting a midfielder, a winger and striker before closing their purchases.
Mendes clients Renato Sanches and El Ghazi are the favorites to arrive for the midfield and winger spot.
The dream of the new management is to land Aubameyang. Milan have an agreement with Kalinic, but will only get him as a last resort as his arrival does not excite the fans.