Summer transfer window 2017
(07-31-2017, 05:28 AM)porcho Wrote: Di Marzio claiming deal for Forsberg is done! 25mill + Sosa

Please let this be true!

That wasn't reported on any other website ... and Leipzig refused a 45-50M offer from Manchester U for the player.
Weird from Di Marzio ... Unless he's trying to influence Fassobelli to make them get Forsberg quickly ? Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Di Marzio hasn't reported anything on Forsberg
[Image: 20545303_1601416019877793_58128653859950...e=59EB5696]

So....
Red and black.....
Zlatan thinks zlatan should be the forward, not kalinic  Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin
Quote:Diego Costa is not going to wait for Atletico Madrid. He wants to leave Chelsea at all costs, opening the door for Milan. [@marca]
FFP my ass, look at what psg done to get neymar, now that is what i called doing smart business.
(07-31-2017, 12:08 PM)sylrus Wrote: FFP my ass, look at what psg done to get neymar, now that is what i called doing smart business.

It's not a done deal yet ...
And PSG need to sell if that happens : they need 110M, because of FFP.

110M means they are going to sell players like Di Maria (40M), Matuidi (15M), Ben Arfa (10M), Jesé (10M), Krychowiak (10-15M), Aurier (25M) and/or Lucas (30M maximum IMO) ...
If the other clubs are smart : PSG will need that money badly, so the other clubs have the power in terms of negotiations to decrease their offers !

We should try something with a guy like Matuidi or Krychowiak (depending on what kind of midfielder we want) ... Not too expensive, good soliders who won't make problems if they are on the bench and they both have some experience. Krychowiak will have the will to make a good season after his failure in Paris.
Fassone - go for Veratti.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(07-31-2017, 12:20 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Fassone - go for Veratti.

No way, because like Matuidi (forgot to mention on my previous post), his agent is a fat pizzaiolo ...
(07-31-2017, 12:16 PM)GeoTav Wrote: It's not a done deal yet ...
And PSG need to sell if that happens : they need 110M, because of FFP.

110M means they are going to sell players like Di Maria (40M), Matuidi (15M), Ben Arfa (10M), Jesé (10M), Krychowiak (10-15M), Aurier (25M) and/or Lucas (30M maximum IMO) ...
If the other clubs are smart : PSG will need that money badly, so the other clubs have the power in terms of negotiations to decrease their offers !

We should try something with a guy like Matuidi or Krychowiak (depending on what kind of midfielder we want) ... Not too expensive, good soliders who won't make problems if they are on the bench and they both have some experience. Krychowiak will have the will to make a good season after his failure in Paris.

Matuidi was linked with juve for 30-40 million. He is worth more than 15 million.
Anyway Barcelona is going to have a great problem in replacing Neymar. If they get Dembele then they would be okay otherwise they're screwed. I don't think they would get Hazard or Coutinho or Dybala.