Summer transfer window 2017
We wont need a better coefficient thingie if we constantly taking scudetto/ 2nd place  Devilol Devilol Devilol

And, their fans (at least in my place) boast a lot of shitty things, like how great they are dominating serie A, their team are in par with Madrid/Barca/etc, any penalty for ladri are destined, any penalty against ladri are questionable-conspiracy-decisions, and so on.
They're way worse than those glory hunter pep-ballerina worshipper.

If they'd win a UCL, imagine what they're going to say on every sentence,
"We're beaten by Parma? Well i dont care, my team are UCL champion"
"FIGC/UEFA/Interpol/CIA/ even UN questioned our team's part in money laundering, slave trafficking, meth lab empire? Well WE WON Champions League!"
What if...

we just give Niang a shitty haircut and then let him play against Craiova with Aubameyang on his shirt?
Quote:According to Premium Sport , Zlatan Ibrahimovic , a world-renowned Swedish striker, would officially have been nominated for Milan for the past eight months, with a € 7 million commitment to the 35-year-old former Manchester United, which will only be available in October To the casualty of his knee injury during the past Europa League. According to the latest news from Casa Milan, the Rossoneri leaders are planning to cut Ibra into the role of a European striker (a bit like Inzaghi in the Ancelotti era) capable, as he did in the past season, to drag through his own side- Physical and technical power the team to the EL finals while in the league will be stabbed by, ever closer to Milan, Nikola Kalinic currently at Fiorentina.

my god
(07-31-2017, 03:27 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: my god

Make-shift solutions. Not what we should be aiming at. Also, this means Niang will leave probably as he hates Ibra's guts (openly criticized Ibra's anger when he doesn't get the ball).

Not the solution I was hoping for.
Doesn't that mean we have to deal with Raiola again?
(07-31-2017, 03:31 PM)reza Wrote: Doesn't that mean we have to deal with Raiola again?

Yea but most likely it's going to be either mendes or raiola. A hard and a rockhard place. I prefer the first since he uses lots of lube before fucking the club his player's at, Raiola just goes in dry :p
I've just skimmed the Front page article from Mathias.

I like Batshuayi. And a striker like him is enough, no need to spend too much money for Auba/Belo or waste in Kalinic.
Get Ibra only if it means that we would have a good shot at Verratti next season! Big Grin I hate Raiola, but I would do anything to get Verratti here!

Still, if we really do have 70-80mil designated for a big striker signing, it should be Aubameyang imo.

@Aficio, Batshuayi would probably cost at least 45-50mil. I'd rather add the extra and get someone proven.
sounds like Zlatan has offered Milan his services. decision on 8/15

also - looks like Galaxy's president said Ibra will play in Europe for now
(07-31-2017, 03:29 PM)Mathias Wrote: Make-shift solutions. Not what we should be aiming at. Also, this means Niang will leave probably as he hates Ibra's guts (openly criticized Ibra's anger when he doesn't get the ball).

Not the solution I was hoping for.

that's because Ibra should get the ball when he's on the pitch.  United was shit without him last season.  I hope we sell Niang and buy sometime else