Summer transfer window 2017
After losing to Arsenal in English Super Cup, Chelsea begin to regret buying Morata.

Batshuayi will be ahead of him with preseason form.
(08-07-2017, 01:30 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: I read it somewhere, couldn't find the link now.

But also Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Dortmund will only sell one of the two:

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/borussia-...aubameyang

Edit:
http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/mil...f-th-75885

Thanks  Okmilan
Apparently they're looking at Mbappe and Coutinho (I presume one or the other, not both). That would be insane, they could potentially blow the highest ever transfer spending out of the water with just 2 signings!
They're basically going to have to sell 4-5 players to make that work financially. Otherwise FFP is a joke.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Why? None of the expenses are even on their books. They are basically signing Neymar for "free" as "he bought himself out" of the Barca contract. So when it comes to Neymar, they don't have to do anything to cover that. It doesn't affect FFP.

Now, I doubt they'll do the same for Mbappe, so they'll probably use "regular" transfer money. But it shouldn't be a problem for them. Their revenue is 450mil and I'm sure they can afford a 150mil spending spree.....especially if it's spread out over several years, which it will be. If anything, at the end, they might have to sell 1 player or something...let's say Lucas for 40-50 mil and they'll be fine.

FFP in theory can work. But it's a joke because it leaves far too many loops. Loops that the big boys can easily go around.
So what do we know of this romance on instagram between Pato and Milan!!
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Apart from a striker, I wonder if another midfielder is on the cards too. Renato Sanches looks like a no go for now. Ancelotti made a strange comment saying he'd be with them until the 31st of August. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the market is still open on that day lol does that mean he'll leave exactly on the 31st Big Grin

Out of curiosity, we've been playing with a 4-3-3 the entire preseason.. If we intend to play with that formation it makes no sense why we'd be going for another striker & not a winger? We're incredibly thin on the wings. I mean sure, Hakan & Bonaventura can play LW. Niang is a complete wild card I don't really consider him having a real position, the only characteristic of a winger he has is speed - his dribbling is ineffective and his crossing/passing is lacking. Suso is our man on the right.

If we had to successfully play a 4-3-3 we'd need a top level left winger like Sanchez along with a back-up RW (I'd sell Niang & pick up someone else) and probably a back up for Andre Silva as well at striker. Kalinic maybe?
(08-07-2017, 05:59 PM)Kastriot Wrote: So what do we know of this romance on instagram between Pato and Milan!!

Apparently it's a social media campaign by our current PR team. Nocerino got one, and I think Kaka did as well.
We're sort of appealing to our old players to help promote our brand overseas. Considering Kaka and Nocerino are in the US and Pato is in China, I guess we're doing quite well if we're being talked about on IG.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
We have until Friday to make an acceptable offer for Kalinic
I wouldn't mind if we brought in pato for squad depth and for near nothing. I love the guy and he IS milan. But it's just a pr campaign unfortunately...
out of the options we have right now, Zlatan is the best option. Kalinic is in no way better than bacca. Bacca might actually be able to work with Silva... but kalinic no. Never.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk