Summer transfer window 2017
Mirabelli want Aubameyang has been following for at least 2 years,they will try to get it even until the end of the market,the real target is him.
We will know the name of the striker after the sale of Bacca not before,If they wanted to take Kalinic they would have already taken it, it's obvious they want to try to take another player profile.
I would also be careful about the track Belotti..Torino for now is not buy they, want Niang and Paletta plus Zapata and Simeone and Rincon,they can not do it if they do not sell Belotti and for now no one of this player is moving.
(08-08-2017, 09:16 PM)Ryo Wrote: Auba only said he's comfortable with staying. Never said that he'd be staying 100%.
He's not Belotti afterall.  Angel

Apparently I don't see that move happening especially since Dembele is close to Barcelona. Although would love him wearing red and black this year. I think we have a chance on Diego Costa as it seems Atletico may not buy him.
Dembele or Coutinho ... Coutinho or Dembele ... Barcelona needs to make a choice ! Ahah
Let's give Bacca to Inter and take Gabriel Barbosa from Inter ?
The guy looks like the typical talent destroyed by this club, like a lot of players in the past (Pirlo anyone ?).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(08-09-2017, 07:46 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Dembele or Coutinho ... Coutinho or Dembele ... Barcelona needs to make a choice ! Ahah
The guy looks like the typical talent destroyed by this club, like a lot of players in the past (Pirlo anyone ?).

I'll take Barbosa and Joao Mario, and they can have Sosa, Bacca, and Niang
(08-09-2017, 07:48 AM)porcho Wrote: I'll take Barbosa and Joao Mario, and they can have Sosa, Bacca, and Niang

We can take only one player from Inter every 3 seasons, because we don't want to become them ... Angel
=> First year to let him learn what it means to be in a real club, and prove he thinks Red and Black, and not the other horrible color
=> Second year to explode
=> Third year to either be sold or to become a real Red and Black

Then only, we can add another guy from them if needed and make the whole process again ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(08-09-2017, 07:46 AM)GeoTav Wrote: Dembele or Coutinho ... Coutinho or Dembele ... Barcelona needs to make a choice ! Ahah

I'm not so sure. Maybe their choice is both! They got loads of money for Neymar and I'm sure they had a transfer-budget to work with even before that. We'll see.

Maybe we'll follow the Aubameyang-track until the last day then only to realize we won't get him and all other targets are also made unavailable. By then Cassano have retired and made a comeback 7 more times and will be ready for a return to Milan!  Devilol
(08-09-2017, 07:49 AM)GeoTav Wrote: We can take only one player from Inter every 3 seasons, because we don't want to become them ... Angel
=> First year to let him learn what it means to be in a real club, and prove he thinks Red and Black, and not the other horrible color
=> Second year to explode
=> Third year to either be sold or to become a real Red and Black

Then only, we can add another guy from them if needed and make the whole process again ...

fair call... if that's thee case I'll take Joao Mario... Smile
what if they said joao mario for loca?? i wouldnt want that, but its inter they wont want loca what they want probably sosa or mauri
Both Fassone and Lotito deny any transfer speculation regarding Immobile.

Maybe it is just created by some fans, because Immobile after 2013/2014 is quite similar to Belotti.
(08-09-2017, 08:07 AM)sylrus Wrote: what if they said joao mario for loca?? i wouldnt want that, but its inter they wont want loca what they want probably sosa or mauri

I still wonder how it's possible that such a big club can be such a dildo on the transfer market.
Sono Milanista da quando sono nato, non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato ! 3bandiera3bandiera

https://discord.gg/yvaKKjS - Join the AC Milan discord server!