Summer transfer window 2017
Yea, but he doesn't. He was just cleared and he can resume regular training tomorrow.
would be good then
(08-09-2017, 06:33 PM)nefremo Wrote: So Schick is not signing for Inter? He was taking medical tests in Milano, but apparently it had nothing to do with Inter.

If we are willing to spend 20-25mil on Kalinic, than why not spend that same amount on Schick? Similar in playing style yet a lot younger and definitely a much higher ceiling.

Obviously, Auba shouod still be the #1 choice though. Imo. But if that's going to fall through, than Schick is surely the better choice compared to Kalinic, no?

Would absolutely love Schick here. I am all for him if he hasn't any serious heart issues. Much better option than Kalinic. I don't understand him going to Inter. They already have Icardi, Eder and Gabigol. He won't get enough playing time over there.

Btw I also think his move to Juventus is not over yet.
Quote:Montella to Sky: "I cannot complain and ask for more signings in public, Mirabelli and the club know what I think."

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
Montella to Sky: "I cannot complain and ask for more signings in public, Mirabelli and the club know what I think."

Te question is why ?
(08-09-2017, 11:47 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: Montella to Sky: "I cannot complain and ask for more signings in public, Mirabelli and the club know what I think."

Te question is why ?

Because they've already brought in almost a completely new first team for him... 
Publicly asking for more players would be flat out disrespectful.

He's got no reason not to trust Fassobelli so it's good he's spoken to them asking for what he wants and leaving them free to do what they need to do...
Asking for more players in public will probably also inflate the price too. F&M can be trusted to do their job right. Proud

Seriously, if our mercato ends like this, I am already more than happy. Heart
(08-10-2017, 12:57 AM)xudong Wrote: Asking for more players in public will probably also inflate the price too. F&M can be trusted to do their job right. Proud

Seriously, if our mercato ends like this, I am already more than happy. Heart

Adding a Renato Sanches, or equivalent, and a top Winger or Striker would take into a dream Mercato!
Mirabelli : “Guarantees? Are [people] aware of what’s been said? If you sign Bonucci and Biglia, you know what you’re doing." 

He also said that when he was talking about our target (striker). What I can understand, we will try hard to get Aubameyang, his first scouted player and we really love him to play with Milan. Meanwhile Sanches, like Carlo said, will be with Muenchen until 31, so we would sign him at the end of mercato.  Devilol
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
I think many people are going to be disappointed when Kalinic puts on the Milan shirt

I'll eat my words if I'm wrong