Summer transfer window 2017
(08-12-2017, 02:40 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Is that your mentality with Belotti?

It would be. If he had 10-8.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-12-2017, 03:34 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It would be. If he had 10-8.

26-8 last season.  Before that?  12-5
Quote:According to @cmdotcom, Lucas Torreira is one of Milan's targets for the midfield, with progress being made in the last few hours.

Nice
(08-12-2017, 03:59 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Nice

First time heard of hime, is he good? Haha
Aubumeback with 1st hattrick, in DFB cup..
hmm, the Lucas Torreira rumour confuses me. I liked him at Sampdoria last season and I'm definitely not alone (I'm sure nefremo said he liked him too). That said, what role would he be coming in for, seeing as we have a few options for players in front of defence and I don't think anyone really wants Locatelli potentially losing time on the pitch.

I'm not aware of Torreira being able to play any other role either, so I don't know what he'd be bought for.

Sampinjon, would you take issue if Ljajic was a replacement for Niang as a player coming off the bench?

(08-12-2017, 02:01 PM)Aficio Wrote: His attitude problem is quite similar to Bacca who subbed out because of playing badly, not admit it, and express the discontent openly. Fiorentina was losing 0:2 to Novara and he was invisible so Rossi removed him from the field. He clapped at his coach. Everything Rossi had done was correct before the attack.

This article adds his mental weakness:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/11719...dem-ljajic

5 years have passed, and I think he is more matured now. I am not against signing him because I even wrote about a confirmed-bad-attitude Keita.

But if we have the money, we have the right to expect more Big Grin

Has he done it at any other point other than that match? As mentioned previously, that incident was notable in the amount of stress and tension for all involved, to which Delio Rossi reacted the worst. That article clearly has a bias in the way it's written (it may as well just be a random forum post), so no offence but I don't cite that as anything noteworthy, even if the sources it uses to form some of its opinions are reputable.

In the case of Bacca, him showing frustration on the odd occasion would be understandable. However, him repeatedly throwing tantrums when subbed in the space of 2 years is a problem.

On Ljajic, if he came I'd see him for a backup role in place of Niang, to which I think he'd be an upgrade right now. I think the idea is two of Calhanoglu, Bonaventura and Suso would be the starters out wide (with one of Calhanoglu or Bonaventura being used in midfield), so Ljajic's role would be as first option off the bench. For that role, I think he'd be ok personally.

Edit: Edysim, Torreira broke through for Sampdoria last year. He's a young 21 year old regista that is decent on the ball, but where he excelled was in his defensive work and positioning. I'm not yet sure if he'll be a top player, but there's potential there.
Just searched the player, it seems he is an anchor or regista. We already have Locatelli for that position. I still prefer Sanches.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta

He reminds me a bit of Verratti.  I don't think we've another player like him on the roster.  I'd welcome him

Biglia, Locatelli, and Torreira would be good in center considering we're playing 50+ games. Biglia's out for a month. Torreira would be signed instead of Badelj
(08-12-2017, 01:06 PM)edysim Wrote: Coutinho has handed in tranfer request and pushed for a move to Barca. He moves to Barca, Dembele stays, we get Aubumeback  Devilcool

Edit. He is not playing Pool 1st game today

Real Madrid also want Dembele now.
(08-12-2017, 04:28 PM)edysim Wrote: Aubumeback with 1st hattrick, in DFB cup..

Didn't Belotti have a hat trick in Coppa Italia as well?  Sagrin

What a coincidence.  Sagrin