Summer transfer window 2017
(08-12-2017, 06:53 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: He prefers Milan to Everton

This is clear.
Milan is just wait because not sure if we can buy better player like Aubameyang or Belotti.

This is just what is say Aubameyang after match today (i can translate if u guys want)

Now the situation is clear we try to sing Belotti or Aubameyang (Sure Mirabelli want Aubameyang) Aubameyang is can say "i stay 100%" but is don't say ,If they understand they can not do they buy Kalinic , and i don't think we can buy Kalinic + one between Belotti and Aubameyang .
Rumors say next weak Milan announce a big sponsor (some people talk about Baidu) whit new striker that will be presented at San Siro next thursday.
(08-12-2017, 07:33 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: So you think he's going to net 30+ next year?  I doubt it.  He can be as much of a one-hit wonder as anyone else.  Do I think so?  No, but it's possible.  If we can get Ljalic for 15m, then I'm okay with that considering we're signing another striker and midfielder.  He can be used in a 4-3-3 on the left.  We've spent 190m already.  I don't think we can afford to spend 30m on a left winger

He don't need to score 30. He just need to maintain his curent level. Not to half it next season like somebody else.
It's better to wait a little for better options than to buy just for sake of it. That's what G did.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-12-2017, 07:33 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: So you think he's going to net 30+ next year?  I doubt it.  He can be as much of a one-hit wonder as anyone else.  Do I think so?  No, but it's possible.  If we can get Ljalic for 15m, then I'm okay with that considering we're signing another striker and midfielder.  He can be used in a 4-3-3 on the left.  We've spent 190m already.  I don't think we can afford to spend 30m on a left winger

They want Aubameyang because can also play in 4-3-3 Aubameyang--Silva--Suso
(08-12-2017, 07:59 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: They want Aubameyang because can also play in 4-3-3 Aubameyang--Silva--Suso

I don't like the idea of playing Aubameyang as LW
(08-12-2017, 07:46 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: This is clear.
Milan is just wait because not sure if we can buy better player like Aubameyang or Belotti.

This is just what is say Aubameyang after match today (i can translate if u guys want)

The issue with players like Auba and Belotti, are not with the players, but with the clubs.
Cairo is acting like a spoiled child who's never had anything precious before (which admittedly he hasn't), so he doesn't believe his valuation is wrong. 80M + Paletta + Niang is way more than Belotti is truly worth, and I don't believe management really believe that it's worth that, nor do I believe that management will offer this amount because we still need to strengthen in other areas and bring in replacements as well.

As for Auba, the problem is that Dortmund would not want to lose two of their top attackers in the same mercato, and so it depends on what they are offered for Dembele by Madrid and Barca. As Dortmund see more of an upside for Dembele than Auba, that's a fact. I see a bid of 150M-180M still may not be enough to satisfy them for him, but they may still want to keep Auba because with the money from a Dembele sale would be more than enough to bring in any replacement for him (maybe an Alexi Sanchez or similar), and given Auba's form, keeping him would be more of an assurance in terms of goals for them.

In the end it all depends on how much our management are actually willing to spend on their Marquee striker. If an 80M is the maximum, Belotti is out of the question, and perhaps Auba as well.

The only hope I'm holding for either of them is the fact that we don't know how much our owners have put on the table for Fasobelli to bid with. The reports for Dortmund before Dembele started rebelling were that they'd already agreed something with us, so long as they found a replacement for Auba. That was the most promising news we'd ever gotten out of either of those players. Of Belotti, all we've had were two or three official bids rejected.

2 more days until Fasobelli make their decision. Regardless of who they bring in, the quality that they've brought in to strengthen our disgustingly weak team from last season is already good enough for me. 
Not gonna get a big head about winning the league just yet. Our objective is top 4, and if we meet that objective in around 25-30 games, THEN we can think about aiming higher.

@Sampinjon The reason why we have to do it all in this particular mercato is because FFP is making allowances for us to do so, so long as we manage to offer UEFA up a viable 4-year budget to repay everything AFTER this initial spending. Every mercato after this will be one in which our spending must be in line with our revenues. We only have one shot with this, which is why anything goes with this mercato.

As for Fester's way of doing things.... Did we really buy Matri or Destro or Ricardo Olivera or Mesbah or Emanuelson as "better options"? It's stupid crap that your beloved G did that got us in this mess in the first place...
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
I think with our current squad we finish third in Serie A
(08-12-2017, 08:17 PM)Ryo Wrote: The issue with players like Auba and Belotti, are not with the players, but with the clubs.
Cairo is acting like a spoiled child who's never had anything precious before (which admittedly he hasn't), so he doesn't believe his valuation is wrong. 80M + Paletta + Niang is way more than Belotti is truly worth, and I don't believe management really believe that it's worth that, nor do I believe that management will offer this amount because we still need to strengthen in other areas and bring in replacements as well.

As for Auba, the problem is that Dortmund would not want to lose two of their top attackers in the same mercato, and so it depends on what they are offered for Dembele by Madrid and Barca. As Dortmund see more of an upside for Dembele than Auba, that's a fact. I see a bid of 150M-180M still may not be enough to satisfy them for him, but they may still want to keep Auba because with the money from a Dembele sale would be more than enough to bring in any replacement for him (maybe an Alexi Sanchez or similar), and given Auba's form, keeping him would be more of an assurance in terms of goals for them.

In the end it all depends on how much our management are actually willing to spend on their Marquee striker. If an 80M is the maximum, Belotti is out of the question, and perhaps Auba as well.

The only hope I'm holding for either of them is the fact that we don't know how much our owners have put on the table for Fasobelli to bid with. The reports for Dortmund before Dembele started rebelling were that they'd already agreed something with us, so long as they found a replacement for Auba. That was the most promising news we'd ever gotten out of either of those players. Of Belotti, all we've had were two or three official bids rejected.

2 more days until Fasobelli make their decision. Regardless of who they bring in, the quality that they've brought in to strengthen our disgustingly weak team from last season is already good enough for me. 
Not gonna get a big head about winning the league just yet. Our objective is top 4, and if we meet that objective in around 25-30 games, THEN we can think about aiming higher.

As for Fester's way of doing things.... Did we really buy Matri or Destro or Ricardo Olivera or Mesbah or Emanuelson as "better options"? It's stupid crap that your beloved G did that got us in this mess in the first place...

I share everything you write , and certainly not here to contest the work of Mirabelli and Fassone,only 2 things I think the opposite
Obviously I have assumed that you have at least 80 million to spend, otherwise you will not negotiate a player like Aubameyang.

1) Whit 80M + Niang and Paletta you can buy Belotti but Milan don't want spend this money for him because according to them It is not worth these money .
2) Whit 80M you can buy Auba but for me Milan offered less , at the same offering they accept chinese club...The problem is Dembele now.
3) For me even if new management did a fantastic job for example for me we have best defense in Serie A (RR,Musacchio,Conti,Bonucci,Romagnoli,Donnarumma)they did a great upgrade compared to last year in midfield although I think there is still something missing (Biglia,Kessie,Jack,Chalanoglu) In my opinion, we have absolutely no sufficient attacker to fight between the first 4 positions, I'll tell you better, whit Silva,Suso,Borini,Niang,Cutrone (They will sell him on loan)i put also Kalinic with these we risk not to get in the top 4 positions there is not enough goal.
We need a striker who can  guarantee at latest 20 goal.
(08-12-2017, 08:20 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: I think with our current squad we finish third in Serie A

Do not underestimate teams like Juve,Napoli,Roma,Inter and Lazio most of this team are consolidated whit player who have played together for years and us we have a literally a new team,with some players that need to adapt at seria A.
Gianluca di Marzio :
Head to the Attacker. The shot to close a super market. And now Kalinic is closer to Milan: next week will be decisive, with a very active Florentine. Simeon entering and leaving Croatia. With the Rossoneri more and more towards that direction. Keep track of ongoing contacts between clubs to find a definitive deal, which should be reached at 25 million euros. With the player who put Everton in standby because he only wants Milan, as has been shown many times. And especially because he understood in the last few hours that the Rossoneri are deciding to strike for him. With the closing of the deal in sight, between Monday and Tuesday: of course if everything will proceed and there will be no changes.
Atalanta finished fourth last season led by Papu Gomez with 16 goals

While it would be nice to have someone who can guarantee 20 goals, I'm not sure it's needed

Bonucci, Rodriguez, Conti, Kessie, Bonaventura, Suso, Calhanoglu, and Silva are threats offensively. If we add Kalinic, then he will be too. That's nine players who can assist and score with the best defense in Serie A