Summer transfer window 2017
Then let them sell him to Everton.
Quote:Fiorentina ask for €25M+Antonelli or €25M+€5M bonuses from Milan for Kalinic.
How many deadlines has Fiorentina set so far??  Sagrin
Seriously they are asking 25+antonelli for Kalinic. Would be so mad if we get him especially for that money  Angry 

Dolberg seems to be a nice option but he seems to be very young even younger than Silva. Would prefer Schick over him. But wouldn't be mad if we sign Dolberg.
(08-13-2017, 03:35 PM)nefremo Wrote: How many deadlines has Fiorentina set so far??  Sagrin

Devilol Devilol Devilol
25+ for Kalinic is as expensive as 70+ for Belotti.
20 max for Kalinic, 60 max for Belotti in my opinion.
(08-13-2017, 03:39 PM)reza Wrote: 25+ for Kalinic is as expensive as 70+ for Belotti.

I agree with this assessment
(08-13-2017, 03:39 PM)reza Wrote: 25+ for Kalinic is as expensive as 70+ for Belotti.

You should buy Torino and sell Belotti to us.  Devilol
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta

For me is useless to buy Kalinic 29 years contract for 4 years at 3M + bonus is like Bacca and is score only 2 more goal.
Belotti is an investment for the future 23 years and a contract of 4 million is real price is 40\45M but is market is crazy and for a player who made 26 goals in this market is normal spend 65\70M ... you can have one of the best striker for the next 7 years or another Gilardino.
Aubameyang 28 years you will buy on of the top striker but you need pay i think like 80M plus a contract of 8\10M for years.
The thing is, the new management has been talking about a top class striker all summer. This signing is supposed to be the big name, big money, big star transfer. It's supposed to announce that Milan is back. My point is, the management had to have known the entire time that someone with that description was going to cost upwards of 65/70mil with a salary of 8-10mil. This should not be a surprise for them. I am sure they are prepared to meet those demands.

So than why is the Auba deal stalling if he was always the #1 target and was followed by Mirabelli for months? It's a mystery. No real answer. The 2 guesses that I can come up with is that Dortmund really is demanding 100mil which came as a surprise to us....OR the Bonucci transfer threw a wrench in the plans as that was a 40mil expense that was not planned...so we are now waiting to sell Niang/Bacca/Paletta in order to raise some money.