Summer transfer window 2017
(08-14-2017, 11:06 PM)donlocatelli Wrote: with bacca practically gone (good player) the following shit player must gtfo...

1. paletta
2. mauri
3. sosa
4. NIANG
5. gabriel
6. simic
7. vergara (LOL)

and the cherry on top would be fodtolivo.

I wouldn't be selling Mauri or Simic. I'd definitely keep those two but loan them off... Both are still young and have potential. 

Seems like Paletta has been about to leave the club for quite a while now...
Sosa was being an ass refusing all the clubs that came to buy him
I think we're waiting for a decent offer for Niang(or holding onto him to use for a deal for Belotti - especially considering they seem to be the only club after him)
Not sure what's happening with Gabriel - There was talk he was leaving with a few clubs looking at him
And there's not been any news on Verghara - he did post a pic with Emmanuelson the other day... Didn't really look like it was in Milan so not sure if he's training with the team...

As for Monto.. .I dare say we'll keep him this year as backup... I'm not fussed either way as long as he's only a backup. Despite being an average player, he's good in the change room. Not much of a leader but definitely leadership group material... With all the kids around, would be good to have another experienced midfielder to help the kids grow.(it's more his life experience I'm hoping he'll pass on, not playing experience)
(08-15-2017, 12:53 AM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: Sky: the BVB is interested in Schick while news from France reports that the same German club is on the tracks of Giroud.

Welcome Aubameyang!  Devilol
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-15-2017, 01:20 AM)Siregar Wrote: Welcome Aubameyang!  Devilol

Its Aubumeback dude  Devilcool
aubameback* Big Grin
If we're signing two strikers and one of them is Auba then I'm hoping the second one isn't Kalinic, but a younger player like Dolberg. Since their qouted value is about the same.
the latest I read is that Schick is moving to Inter instead.
"Kalinic will arrive as a direct replacement for Bacca. Milan will then focus on Aubameyang. A midfielder could also arrive if Sosa leaves." - Gazetta_it

Looks like Kalinic deal is done
AC MILAN
From the latest quotes: Kalinic will come this week when we get rid of Bacca. Our Top striker (rumored to be Aubameyang) will come in 8-9 days after that.

My guess is we are giving BVB the time that they need to sign a replacement, with everything else about the deal already agreed upon.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(08-15-2017, 01:10 AM)porcho Wrote: I wouldn't be selling Mauri or Simic. I'd definitely keep those two but loan them off... Both are still young and have potential. 

Seems like Paletta has been about to leave the club for quite a while now...
Sosa was being an ass refusing all the clubs that came to buy him
I think we're waiting for a decent offer for Niang(or holding onto him to use for a deal for Belotti - especially considering they seem to be the only club after him)
Not sure what's happening with Gabriel - There was talk he was leaving with a few clubs looking at him
And there's not been any news on Verghara - he did post a pic with Emmanuelson the other day... Didn't really look like it was in Milan so not sure if he's training with the team...

As for Monto.. .I dare say we'll keep him this year as backup... I'm not fussed either way as long as he's only a backup. Despite being an average player, he's good in the change room. Not much of a leader but definitely leadership group material... With all the kids around, would be good to have another experienced midfielder to help the kids grow.(it's more his life experience I'm hoping he'll pass on, not playing experience)

i agree with everything you said bar retaining mauri, simic and most of all MONTY!

mauri's nothing special and he proved it in pre-season and had a lackluster season at empoli last year. looks like galliani was sold yet another overhyped dud just like salamon, niang, vergara, ely, gabriel etc. besides, his contract expires in 2019 so last chance to cash in. same goes for simic - apparently he's close to serie b.

with our new found wealth i highly doubt either of these two will ever become milan material so best cash in now.

as for monty - he absolutely has to leave in my opinion. he's a terrible leader and is part of the reason the team underperformed the last few seasons. nobody respected him as a player or captain and he wasn't able to motivate the team properly. also, he's the poster boy of the darkest period in milan's recent history and given his recurring injuries we don't need his negative energies infiltrating our enthusiastic young squad.

for me he absolutely must be purged just like the forever sulking 2yo des. i also have a slight fear that montella will start favouring him over locatelli as first choice backup in midfield.
(08-15-2017, 10:34 AM)donlocatelli Wrote: as for monty - he absolutely has to leave in my opinion. he's a terrible leader and is part of the reason the team underperformed the last few seasons. nobody respected him as a player or captain and he wasn't able to motivate the team properly. also, he's the poster boy of the darkest period in milan's recent history and given his recurring injuries we don't need his negative energies infiltrating our enthusiastic young squad.

for me he absolutely must be purged just like the forever sulking 2yo des. i also have a slight fear that montella will start favouring him over locatelli as first choice backup in midfield.

I couldn’t agree more with this statement. Montolivo has been a thorn in my eye for years now. He was allegedly the main catalyst behind Seedorf’s dismissal, and his connections to Galliani allowed him to force his way into the lineup with both Inzaghi and Miha who tried to disregard him at first. He presents everything that is wrong with this team; he is a subpar player, his reflexes, his touch and his strength has diminished significantly every since he joined - and worst of all; he does not lead when he is fielded, nor does he try to pull the team up when someone needs to take charge. He is the weakest ’captain’ we have had in the 21 years I’ve been a Milanista.