Summer transfer window 2017
(08-18-2017, 02:15 PM)Milan369 Wrote: He is not good enough for playing for Milan and he was given a lot of chances. He doesn't have brains to be a good player, he lacks vision and his shooting is poor. Only good thing is that he's fast.

I don't disagree with what you're saying, I think time and again he's failed to make the step up that's been hoped for him at Milan, but I'm not going to blame him for wanting to stay.

He might believe he still can have a future at the club, Montella's generally always tried to encourage him to take a step up, but like you say he's not been able to. He also might want a move to a club which he thinks is better for his career, like Torino or Everton, both of which play in better/higher profile leagues than Spartak.

My point is he's turned down money by rejecting Spartak, suggesting he wants to make a decision that he feels is better for his career. That's something I can respect, even if for us it means losing out on what was a decent offer.

Unlike others, Niang's not been getting in trouble, intentionally missing training or generally acting poorly to push any sort of move, so I think his choice should be accepted in this matter.
(08-18-2017, 12:42 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: nefremo, I think the one concern with Fofana is his defensive work isn't the best. I think we need a real alternative to Kessie, none of the names above really offer that other than arguably Capoue.

Renato Sanches is the best option I've read, even if his defensive work would need to improve like Fofana who in all honesty is probably the next best option suggested (I'm aware we aren't linked to him)

Lucas Torreira us the best option is a player similar to Modric and Verratti and would cost a lot less than respect to R.Sanchez.
R.Sanchez is good but is not tactically clever
(08-18-2017, 04:46 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: Lucas Torreira us the best option is a player similar to Modric and Verratti and would cost a lot less than respect to R.Sanchez.
R.Sanchez is good but is not tactically clever

this
(08-18-2017, 03:56 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I don't disagree with what you're saying, I think time and again he's failed to make the step up that's been hoped for him at Milan, but I'm not going to blame him for wanting to stay.

He might believe he still can have a future at the club, Montella's generally always tried to encourage him to take a step up, but like you say he's not been able to. He also might want a move to a club which he thinks is better for his career, like Torino or Everton, both of which play in better/higher profile leagues than Spartak.

My point is he's turned down money by rejecting Spartak, suggesting he wants to make a decision that he feels is better for his career. That's something I can respect, even if for us it means losing out on what was a decent offer.

Unlike others, Niang's not been getting in trouble, intentionally missing training or generally acting poorly to push any sort of move, so I think his choice should be accepted in this matter.

I am.not mad about rejecting Russia. I think he will try to stay here even rejecting Everton and Torino. It's very much understandable that he rejected Russia. As you said it's choice and going there wouldn't make his career better. But staying here won't make him better nor us. He would be another headache for the squad.
(08-18-2017, 02:15 PM)Milan369 Wrote: He is not good enough for playing for Milan and he was given a lot of chances. He doesn't have brains to be a good player, he lacks vision and his shooting is poor. Only good thing is that he's fast.

I agree.But hes under contract & Milan cant force him out.God knows theyve tried.
So it seems that Kalinic is coming on a loan with obligation to buy. total amount reported to be 25 million. It's not a bad deal.

Matuidi to Juventus is official for 20 million.
great business by us to get Kalinic on loan first
(08-18-2017, 07:53 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: great business by us to get Kalinic on loan first

Does it really matter as long as there's an obligation to buy?
It's just transfering expenses for next year ,probably because of FFP.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Let's see what mesh number it will take Kalinic