Summer transfer window 2017
I agree with Geotav. He has grown up pretty fast in the last season (Montella said) and he gets better after the friendly game. There is still no sign he could not hold the pressure. We played him in Europa League as starter (twice) and also our first Serie A games. I don't think the pressure was weak in all those games. I do think, he could hold the pressure given to him. Just look at our game vs Crotone.

If we only sign Kalinic for striker department, he definitely has to stay. He could get many games here. His competitors are only Silva who is only better technically (but Cutrone has better goal instinct) and experienced Kalinic (need to see how he performs with Milan). There is also one thing to be underline: Our coach want goals from many players not only focused from strikers. So, the pressure is actually not that really big.

He is still 19 years old, there is still enough time to loan him if we want to.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Been a while since i can post here,
So... Rumours spreading that marchisio unhappy with ladri,
Rescue mission 2.0? Sagrin Sagrin
(08-21-2017, 12:37 PM)Karl08 Wrote: Been a while since i can post here,
So... Rumours spreading that marchisio unhappy with ladri,
Rescue mission 2.0? Sagrin Sagrin

Maybe:
http://www.football-italia.net/108541/mi...-marchisio
(08-21-2017, 12:54 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Maybe:
http://www.football-italia.net/108541/mi...-marchisio

Marchisio would be a great steal and a perfect option for completing our midfield.
hell no to marchisio. too old and too injury prone.

there are better options out there. hundreds of them.
We shouldnt let Cutrone out on loan, look how he handled the matches, he's got nerves and talent there. He wont be our main striker I believe, Silva and Kalinic will, but no worries we have enough games this season for him to grow. Unless there is Aubameback, he should stay imo. Devilcool

Marchisio could be a very good squad depth though .. Smile
(08-21-2017, 12:18 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: Interested Lazio for Niang and Paletta ..Keita inside the 
I read Spartak increase offer to 20M and his salary as well. Go Niang go..
I'm for Marchisio joining the squad
I'm not that keen on Marchisio. Bonucci was their best CB so his signing is a steal. Marchisio on the other hand pretty much lost his place to Pjanic and Khedira. His fitness level is rather worrying too. One Biglia is enough.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(08-21-2017, 03:39 PM)Nalx Wrote: I'm not that keen on Marchisio. Bonucci was their best CB so his signing is a steal. Marchisio on the other hand pretty much lost his place to Pjanic and Khedira. His fitness level is rather worrying too. One Biglia is enough.

Me too. OK to have him, but not exciting a bit. An injury-prone jack-of-all-trade/box-to-box? Does he have any motivation to play for Milan?

I'd rather give more time to Mauri. At least the boy is on fire each time he plays.