Summer transfer window 2017
(08-22-2017, 02:17 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin
Same here ! You killed my day ... I don't thank you !

It's better to have more people cry than crying alone  Devilol

(08-22-2017, 03:06 PM)hwmook Wrote: I agree, when was the last time a player we loan out became a first team player? Almost never.

Abate
He did become our only choice after cafu/ oddo/ zambrotta/ zaccardo time  Devilol
Keita: According to The Messengers, Milan has proposed to Lazio, for the Keita 15 million euros more Paletta and Niang. Total value, 30 million euros.

Juve pulls out of the race at Keita: "It's a closed talk" Marotta's words.

For Keita there are no solutions or go to Inter or Milan can't go to Roma and Lotito is not sell him to Juve.
(08-22-2017, 04:52 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: Keita: According to The Messengers, Milan has proposed to Lazio, for the Keita 15 million euros more Paletta and Niang. Total value, 30 million euros.

Juve pulls out of the race at Keita: "It's a closed talk" Marotta's words.

For Keita there are no solutions or go to Inter or Milan can't go to Roma and Lotito is not sell him to Juve.

I hope this go through, Keita is going to be way more useful than Niang.
(08-22-2017, 03:11 PM)nefremo Wrote: Fassone says the team is NOW complete. With the players we have right now. I don't think he is lying....
Agree..

Serie A = Target Scudetto or 2nd
    Jack - Kalinic - Suso
   Hakan - Biglia - Kessie
RR - Musa - Bonucci - Conti
            6M$ Man

EL/Coppa :
  Niang - A.Silva - Borini
  Monto - Locatelli - Mauri
Antonelli-Romagnoli-Zapata-Abate
              Storari

still unused : A$,Calabria,Paletta,Gomez,Sosa,Cutrone
Fiorentina living up to their reputation as being the whiniest and most insecure Serie A club...

http://www.football-italia.net/108595/fi...igrated-us

Seem we've rejected Fenerbache's bid for Gomez, though Sosa is still possible.

I'm generally in favour of getting Keita. His preference for Juve and attitude aside, on a technical level he's probably best suited to our needs. Can play out wide on both wings and as a forward, he's Serie A proven and has superb potential. If he can be convinced to commit to our project and is prepared to work more off the ball, he could be a great signing. Lots of IFs with him though, none around ability and all around mentality.
I remember Sosa couldn't wait to leave Turkey, so it must not be easy for him to go back there.
(08-22-2017, 04:52 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: Keita: According to The Messengers, Milan has proposed to Lazio, for the Keita 15 million euros more Paletta and Niang. Total value, 30 million euros.

If Niang is worth 20M, does that mean Paletta is worth -5M?  Devilol

Joke aside, it is hard to imagine that Paletta and Niang can combine to only 15M. Not that I am complaining if they would leave.
(08-22-2017, 05:28 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm generally in favour of getting Keita. His preference for Juve and attitude aside, on a technical level he's probably best suited to our needs. Can play out wide on both wings and as a forward, he's Serie A proven and has superb potential. If he can be convinced to commit to our project and is prepared to work more off the ball, he could be a great signing. Lots of IFs with him though, none around ability and all around mentality.

No to Keita because of the Bolded parts.

prefer Papu Gomez rather than Keita..25M or 5M+Niang+Paletta..i think Atalanta will accept.
but maybe Papu hesitate to come because of not guarantee playing time/competition...while if he stay in atalanta, he will play every week. and i think he prefers that because of WC year.
Unless F&M offer him a high salary..then maybe...
(08-22-2017, 05:53 PM)ilgrandemilan Wrote: No to Keita because of the Bolded parts.

prefer Papu Gomez rather than Keita..25M or 5M+Niang+Paletta..i think Atalanta will accept.
but maybe Papu hesitate to come because of not guarantee playing time/competition...while if he stay in atalanta, he will play every week. and i think he prefers that because of WC year.
Unless F&M offer him a high salary..then maybe...

Papu is a shithead too
(08-22-2017, 05:28 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Fiorentina living up to their reputation as being the whiniest and most insecure Serie A club...

http://www.football-italia.net/108595/fi...igrated-us

LOL 

Now I've seen it all. I didn't think Fiorentina could "out-bitch" themselves...but they've done it! What a joke of a club! Are they not embarrassed by their own behavior year after year after year? An official press release because Mirabelli made a JOKE at a player presentation conference??? Wow