Summer transfer window 2017
Send him back now and try to find something better for that money.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Keita looks set to join, I think it's imminent IMO.

He's a super talent, but he has a selfish mentality. That can go two ways, they either end up something like CR7 where they learn how to use their abilities and become the best in the world (I consider him the best ever, side note Big Grin), or they become Quaresma.

Anyhow, he definitely needs to work more for the team that's all.
(08-22-2017, 07:05 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Keita looks set to join, I think it's imminent IMO.

Why do you think this? To be honest, the rumors aren't any different than what they've been all summer. We've made an offer, that much we know...but that was weeks ago, right? Keita also seems to have refused everyone but Juventus. Is there a new piece of news that I've missed??

Also, I really don't think we are signing anyone else until we sell off someone.
For starters, Juventus ruled out Keita.
Confirmation came from his agent that we're the only team with an offer/highest offer and we have an agreement with Lotito.
http://www.ilmilanista.it/gazzanet/ag-ke...n-accordo/

On top of that, we need a left winger.
From what I've gathered, we've had an agreement in place for some time now with Lazio, it was initially the player who didn't want to come to us.

Latest rumors are that we boosted our offer to include Paletta and Niang, in order to lower our payment to them. Lazio apparently have agreed, but as before Keita himself has not.

To be honest, I don't fault him for not wanting to join us at the beginning of Summer. Ladri still had Bonucci and our project had only brought in 3 or 4 players at that moment. We still didn't look like a decent enough team. I'm sure anyone looking at us now would believe that we actually have a serious project on our hands, so if he actually wants to join now, I'm all for it.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
There is something weird about the front Niang, 23M at Milan and near 3M at player for 4 years and the player say NO another NO.
Probably the player has an agreement with some team like Lazio or Torino.
Some rumors say that Raiola want the prosecution of Belotti and in return brings Niang at Torino.
(08-22-2017, 09:29 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: There is something weird about the front Niang, 23M at Milan and near 3M at player for 4 years and the player say NO another NO.
Probably the player has an agreement with some team like Lazio or Torino.
Some rumors say that Raiola want the prosecution of Belotti and in return brings Niang at Torino.

Raiola got in his head
Sky - Niang presents Milan with a medical certificate: 10 days prognosis for psychological problems. The footballer hopes in Torino
Sky - Milan, still alive midfielder hypothesis: Rafinha's poll for Barcelona, possible loan
Andrea, looks like you were spot on about Niang. Maybe he's open to Lazio as part of the Keita deal.

If he insists on Torino, I think we should demand they match Spartak's offer only Niang and Raiola don't get anything they were promised by Galliani.

As for the medical certificate, I'm not sure what it achieves seeing as he's already frozen out of the squad. If there was any intention to use him it might serve a purpose Devilol

I'm open to Rafinha, he's not one I've particularly hoped for (mostly I've just not really thought about him), but he's a decent player.

Edit: now SportItalia reports Niang doesn't want either Spartak or Torino, he wants to stay. I don't get how this can be true when in recent weeks the club have been trying their best to sell him, surely he gets the message. I wonder if he pulled the medical certificate stunt in a desperate bid to stay Devilol It's all a bit backwards with Mbaye
yes to Rafinha