Summer transfer window 2017
I would let Gomez go for free. He's a terrible player I'd rather keep Paletta 100000x over.
Wonder who Mirabelli's scouting at Genoa/Juve. Cuadrado?
(08-26-2017, 05:47 PM)WCmilan Wrote: I would let Gomez go for free. He's a terrible player I'd rather keep Paletta 100000x over.

We invested 7mil in Gomez. At the very least, we have to make back what we invested.
Rumours of a Taarabt return.Genoa dont rate him and Milan are looking for a LW and dont want to spend too much money...source Sky DiMarzio

Hope thats just a lie of a rumour
(08-26-2017, 06:46 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Rumours of a Taarabt return.

[Image: galliani_modificato-20.jpg]
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(08-26-2017, 06:46 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Rumours of a Taarabt return.Genoa dont rate him and Milan are looking for a LW and dont want to spend too much money...source Sky DiMarzio

Hope thats just a lie of a rumour

LOL This can't be for real, right??  Sagrin
Taarabt is better than Borini but that isn't saying much and is disappointing
Taarabt. Might as well play with 10 men. This has to be a crap rumour set out by Inter-fans...
(08-26-2017, 04:50 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: I would advise everyone not to be love of Donnarumma because next year will be sold for 80 M at PSG and maybe even Bonaventura.
Mirabelli and Fassone have bad relations with Raiola and how it happened with Inter he will not be a welcome person at Milanello.
The declarations made, are to accelerate the sale of Niang at Torino.

Our relationship with Donarumma now is only a profesional relationship, due to the contract he signed, nothing else. If someone offers 100+ mil euros, then take it. If only 80 mil euros, FM might should reject it since Donarumma is still so young, not even 20 years old.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
There is a 75mil release clause, no?