Summer transfer window 2017
Doesnt look like we'll much if any activity these next few days.Niang to Torino if off as well , they wont pay more than €9m Raiola is trying to flog him to the EPL with the only possible suiters Everton who dont need him and Watford who already turned down a chance to sign him.I think he'll leave on loan and be back by Jan.

We had a very good mercato in fairness.It is disappointing to have not got a great CF and we are a few injuries away from having to play Gallianis trash.But he did that poor a job it was impossible to fix it in 1 window
I thought Watford was willing to sign Niang but he rejected them, no?

I see us making a signing or two (loans + possible options). I think there is still a possibility for Sanches and the Rafinha links are still floating around.
I believe he wasnt keen and they werent going to pay €18m either.If he does leave now it'll be a loan IMO and unless he impresses (which is far from a guarantee) he'll be back here again.
Good Keita aeems to pass on Monaco better then Inter and Pastore or R.Sanchez will be nice sinning...Rafinha no !
I would be careful about R.Sanchez Big Grin if we sell niang ad paletta

Paletta near to Lazio
Niang to Torino
Mauri to Bologna
Sosa ?
(08-29-2017, 09:00 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: Good Keita aeems to pass on Monaco better then Inter and Pastore or R.Sanchez will be nice sinning...Rafinha no !
I would be careful about R.Sanchez Big Grin if we sell niang ad paletta

Paletta near to Lazio
Niang to Torino
Mauri to Bologna
Sosa ?
Niang to Torino is off ATM they only ofgering a loan with a €9/€10m option.
I woouldnt hold out much hope for Sanches and Pastore is made of glass we arent even linked with him.Wishful thinking for your own personal choice ?

Our Mercato is pretty much done , and while not perfect its been good.We were never going to fix a decade or horrendous management in one mercato
Official: Keita to Monaco.
Apparently posted on his twitter but deleted shortly after...Awaiting triple handshake

[Image: 21199415_10155076449743981_8254815761366...e=5A29C008]
(08-29-2017, 09:53 PM)ELiTEE Wrote: Apparently posted on his twitter but deleted shortly after...Awaiting triple handshake

[Image: 21199415_10155076449743981_8254815761366...e=5A29C008]

A lil holiday for tbe international break maybe , hes a troll king  Sagrin
(08-29-2017, 10:30 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: A lil holiday for tbe international break maybe , hes a troll king  Sagrin

This! Don't get your hopes up. I don't think he's actually coming back. Plus I'd rather us sign a LW. the 4-3-3 suits or 4-2-3-1 currently suits us better then a 2 striker formation does. I don't care about losing Keita. Young player with promise but clearly didn't want us. Chose to fight for a 1st team spot at Monaco over starting at Milan so his loss... 
I've always liked Forsbeg, and Sanchez is still at Arsenal...  Sagrin

If we can get a good LW plus another cm to add in for rotation then I would have to give this mercato a 9.5/10... it's a dream mercato either way and no signing other then us getting a Mess/Ronaldo/Neymar would push it to a 10/10 for me... Nothing in life is ever perfect Smile
should be 10/10 if we manage to get what you saying porcho