Summer transfer window 2017
(08-31-2017, 09:27 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Mbappe to PSG. For two players they spent 402 millions.

FFP is proven myth..
This mercato is the best mercato since 2011,
But i guess it's human nature to never be satisfied. I mean, we got one of the greatest defender in the world, even one of the best defensive line-up in serie A (maybe top 10 world).
It happened too in my place, some of them even angry we sold niang without any replacement Devilstupito
(08-31-2017, 11:09 PM)PassiamoAlleCoseFormali Wrote: I heard what he said Mirabelli on #APACF about Aubameyang in practice he said the player wanted to come and Milan he wanted to buy it but BVB after the sale of Dembele not if it is felt to sell it for respect for their fans.

rating to the mercato : 7

I remain of my opinion, i prefer to buy only one player but top than two,miss a top player in attack.
However now the mercato is end and finally we can only talk about football played.

hmmmm...
Keep Bacca, spend on Auba/Belotti
spend $80+
vs
Sign Andre Silva $38 and Kalinic $25 and loan with option Bacca (2.5 initial)
Spend $61.5 and if Bacca get's sold - $46
That's either the money spent on RR... or the money spent on Kessie...

I would rather fix our defence/midfield and have the space to play young strikers with the potential to be great
My "wish" for the new season will be Cutrone and Locatelli. Heart

As much as that little weasel Donnarumma annoys me, he is a pillar stone for this team. I hope that he will continue to perform for us for as long as he stays with us.
(09-01-2017, 02:15 AM)porcho Wrote: hmmmm...
Keep Bacca, spend on Auba/Belotti
spend $80+
vs
Sign Andre Silva $38 and Kalinic $25 and loan with option Bacca (2.5 initial)
Spend $61.5 and if Bacca get's sold - $46
That's either the money spent on RR... or the money spent on Kessie...

I would rather fix our defence/midfield and have the space to play young strikers with the potential to be great

I think he rather we spend the 140m on Belotti and Bonucci then field De Scglio as LB, Abate as RB, Poli, Montolivo, Kucka as MF. I am sure that's a Scudetto worthy team.
(09-01-2017, 02:56 AM)hwmook Wrote: I think he rather we spend the 140m on Belotti and Bonucci then field De Scglio as LB, Abate as RB, Poli, Montolivo, Kucka as MF. I am sure that's a Scudetto worthy team.

Well, early expectation was UCL qualification,
I'm sure with some major upgrade and little handicap like desciglio wont hold us to get UCL stage,
I mean, with last year's squad, we could go to 6th pos
9/10 best mercato in years.
Getting rid of Donnarumma (character) and Montella (sporting reason) would've made it perfect.
Selling the rest of unwanted players is a business decision, and in my mind does not change the rating.
(09-01-2017, 03:12 AM)Karl08 Wrote: Well, early expectation was UCL qualification,
I'm sure with some major upgrade and little handicap like desciglio wont hold us to get UCL stage,
I mean, with last year's squad, we could go to 6th pos

I am not that sure. Reastically we could only get 3 majority upgrades like Aubameyang, CB and CM (could cost  more since CM could cost like Aubameyang).

With kind of that strategy we could fight for CB spot BUT it is hard. With Mihajlovic the team was similar but we failed to get 6th place. Last season we struggled to get 6th position. 

One of big signing injures, the team might face  big problem. If two then it could be the end of the chasing  of CL spot. 

Plus we aim for success in CL in not so long time. Build a new but quality team is I prefer.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-01-2017, 03:13 AM)DrDejan Wrote: 9/10 best mercato in years.
Getting rid of Donnarumma (character) and Montella (sporting reason) would've made it perfect.
Selling the rest of unwanted players is a business decision, and in my mind does not change the rating.

Montella have done well with the lousy squad we had last year, I am just not sure he would be the one who bring us forward.
8/10

They did a great job in every department, I just didn't appreciate that they hyped a big signing in attack and it ended up being Kalinic. Almost as bad as Galliani with Aquilani tbh.