CONMEBOL Football Discussion
Go Paraguay!!!
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(09-06-2017, 12:00 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Go Paraguay!!!

Do you support Gomez? or you just don't like Argentina? Big Grin Grinundwech
Nobody likes Argentina. Milan fans literary have no connections to Argentina! That would be Inter! Big Grin
(09-06-2017, 07:53 PM)xudong Wrote: Do you support Gomez? or you just don't like Argentina? Big Grin Grinundwech

None of those Big Grin My better half is paraguayan ,I must support Undecided Also I like them cause their crazy goalkeeper Chilavert. Was one of my favourite players when I was kid. 
Although ,it is truth that I am not big fan of Argentina ,especially since they trashed Serbia 6-0 in WC 2006. Greedy bastards. Could stoped after third Big Grin
(09-06-2017, 08:36 PM)nefremo Wrote: Nobody likes Argentina. Milan fans literary have no connections to Argentina! That would be Inter! Big Grin

Are you forgetting zeekay?  Sagrin
(09-06-2017, 09:24 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: None of those Big Grin My better half is paraguayan ,I must support Undecided Also I like them cause their crazy goalkeeper Chilavert. Was one of my favourite players when I was kid. 
Although ,it is truth that I am not big fan of Argentina ,especially since they trashed Serbia 6-0 in WC 2006. Greedy bastards. Could stoped after third Big Grin

I like Chilavert too!  Devilcool He is so cool! I really hoped that he would play for us.

The only problem I had with him was when we lost to Velez Sarsfield, but I have forgiven him. Big Grin It was quite a painful loss (largely thanks to Costacurta Big Grin)  we could have repeated what we achieved in 1989 and 1990. In 1993,  we lost in both European Super Cup and Toyota Cup, but I didn't care that much because we didn't have the main Cup to start with.
(09-06-2017, 09:53 PM)xudong Wrote: Are you forgetting zeekay?  Sagrin

Lol, old time. Where is he?  Dodgy
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
South American qualifiers are always a pretty balanced affair, it's one of the things they're famous for. It's good though, makes for some really great matches, which can't always be said for the other qualifiers.
Yeap ,because they're all in one gruop. If they were for example in two groups it would probably "over" by now.