Week 9: Milan - Genoa (Sunday, October 22nd @ 15:00 CET)
(10-22-2017, 05:39 PM)Aficio Wrote: Two consecutive clean sheet. A good sign, no?

Genoa is not an easy opponent so a draw is understandable, and we must lower our season goal. CL is out of reach given current situation and Serie A level.

No.Not really , not against AEK Athens at home and Genoa at home.Genoa arent that difficult 1 win this season and were in 17th place this morning.For a club that finished 6th and then spent the most any Italian team ever spent I personally dont see anything in the last 2 games but failure.
(10-22-2017, 06:00 PM)Wild Wrote: Its worrying that established players like Bonbon , BigL & Kali are playing below average.
For me its a coach problem when several players drop their game in the same time.
That & the obvious fact that Mont is yet to create an identity for the team.
Problem is who is available that can do a better job coaching us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gattuso finishing the rest of the season. His tactics? Yelling and shouting. We are in trouble. We definitely need to get back on track , we don't have any more space for errors
Juve got a red card at the same time as us in their match today. What happened? They went from 2-1 to 6-2 after the red card.
And they played away.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(10-22-2017, 06:56 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Juve got a red card at the same time as us in their match today. What happened? They went from 2-1 to 6-2 after the red card.

But... but we had 8 shots on target, and Juventus had only 5 (yes, they scored 6). 

Grinundwech
(10-22-2017, 07:07 PM)xudong Wrote: But... but we had 8 shots on target, and Juventus had only 5 (yes, they scored 6). 

Grinundwech

How can you not love this guy. XU you complete me.ACMXU
Xu....that is one of the best posts on this forum. Ever! Big Grin
Another bad performance.

If montella leaves i heard something about Gattuso. Confused Does our managment take serious the coaching role? In past Inzaghi, Seedorf then mihajlovic, montella. I heard Kaka is retiring, is he also in the rumours?  Huh
One day we will rise again...
Now the biggest problem is that we may run out of people opening match threads. I am just really busy this year but if no one is going to do it by Tuesday, I think I may jump in (even though I will have to miss the game on Wednesday due to work).
Why don't you just do it now Xu? Bring us some luck please.

And by the way...I think our next game is on a Wednesday Big Grin