For a more handsome MM :D
(04-15-2017, 04:11 AM)reza Wrote: I hope new owners make the team what we hope it to be and it also has a knock on effect on forums and sites like MM. If and when the team becomes bigger again I will try to advertise the site somehow and attract some more forum activity.

I can help you with SEO and maybe even a face-lift for the home page if and when you want...(guaranteed I have the time thought Big Grin)
Forgot to reply earlier.

Thanks Ace, I may ask some time
Might be nice to have someone from MM live-comment during games on the front page with statistics embedded from some other sources.
I have thought about that many times, live coverage in status updates format is not hard, we can even live tweet and display tweets on front page.
Embedding stats depends on the source.
https://www.quora.com/What-options-are-t...stats-APIs
Bookmarked, thanks.
Where are my romantic good looking boys at? Big Grin
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
(11-13-2017, 02:05 PM)drucurl Wrote: Where are my romantic good looking boys at? Big Grin

Big Grin mzk didnt post in a while...
I'm soooo happy we could curse now Smile

Thanks Reza (what happened to Vadim btw?) I wouldn't be able to exist in a world where I couldn't call ppl cunts and tell friends and foe alike to eat a dick Heart
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
(11-21-2017, 06:46 PM)drucurl Wrote: I'm soooo happy we could curse now Smile

Thanks Reza (what happened to Vadim btw?) I wouldn't be able to exist in a world where I couldn't call ppl cunts and tell friends and foe alike to eat a dick Heart

Devilol

I never manually put censored words in this version of MM, old version - before 2011 - had it and even that wasn't done by me. I will delete (and then if necessary ban user) when excessively done and/or directed at other users.

Haven't heard from Vadim in years.