Winter Mercato 11'/12'
We can continue the great debate in this new thread.

I have the feeling that Ganso will be mentioned a lot in this thread, ad I dont see us going after anybody else significant during the winter break.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Allegri uses a strategy involve a lot of movement with an old midfielder set, so I think we must prepare for many injuries and some additions.

Montolivo is a possible move. He could come like Van Bommel and Urby Emanuelson.
Thanks Kastriot.

Other than injury issues the team won't need anything it didn't already need this summer. I would expect summer 2012 with more loans and contracts ending will be busy again, less so the winter window.
We already have one winter signing:Kevin Constant OkmilanOkmilanOkmilan

But I expect Montolivo also...
3bandiera MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!! 3bandiera
(09-06-2011, 03:58 PM)dejo Wrote: We already have one winter signing:Kevin Constant OkmilanOkmilanOkmilan

I wouldn't be so sure. Before the Summer Mercato everyone said "we have already agreed terms for Ganso" and look how that ended? He didn't come...
Same thing was said about Fabregas, Kaka, Montolivo.

So, I will believe it when it's official.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(09-06-2011, 07:36 PM)fLame Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 03:58 PM)dejo Wrote: We already have one winter signing:Kevin Constant OkmilanOkmilanOkmilan

I wouldn't be so sure. Before the Summer Mercato everyone said "we have already agreed terms for Ganso" and look how that ended? He didn't come...
Same thing was said about Fabregas, Kaka, Montolivo.

So, I will believe it when it's official.

and who said that?perhaps goal.com or tribalfootball.com or similar idiotic online sport pages
gazzetta,calciomercato never wrote anything about kaka,fabregas or montolivo coming in Milan.they only wrote about possibilities but they never wrote that they will definitly come
Constant is not coming for sure, all we know is that milan-genoa have an agreement for a player for january, and it could very well be Pele - the portugese youngster that is co-owned between Milan and Genoa...

For me, I hope by Winter, Pato will have finally exploded onto the scene and finally playing that we believe he can (I have been saying this since he came here). If he doesn't do it this season, it might be wise to ship the duck and get in Neymar.
(09-07-2011, 01:18 AM)Hitman Wrote: Constant is not coming for sure, all we know is that milan-genoa have an agreement for a player for january, and it could very well be Pele - the portugese youngster that is co-owned between Milan and Genoa...

For me, I hope by Winter, Pato will have finally exploded onto the scene and finally playing that we believe he can (I have been saying this since he came here). If he doesn't do it this season, it might be wise to ship the duck and get in Neymar.

http://www.calciomercato.it/news/128678/...-2012.html
Hmmm... I am not sure what else you are expecting from Pato, but he is an exceptional CF. Merda fans are petrified of him.

Neymar certainly isn't a better player now, and noone knows if he will be in 2-3 years.
It will be like exchanging an already great player for a "maybe one day WC player".
p.s. Neymar is wanted by many of the top clubs. Whatever we offer (transfer fee / wages), Real and Barca can and will offer more.
So, I don't really see a chance of us signing him.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Neymar is only a little better than robinho.painfully light weight,above average but definitely not lighting speed.considring his price tag, I'd rather go for andre ayew.
May god with chinese footbball