Thread Closed 
Winter Mercato 11'/12'
theaxeofpain Offline
Red And Black Heart!

RE: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
Isn't Ayew a winger though?

Anyway I hope a quality player in January with this Milan-Genoa co-operation. Some Italian reports are talking about Eriksen. That would be great!

"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
09-07-2011 12:01 PM
Find all posts by this user
dejo Offline
Posting Freak

there is no point in buying wingers or attackers...we have the best attack in the league and one of the best in europe...and I don't even think they will buy anyone in january except Constant.Montolivo will probably come as a free agent after this season...aquilani and nocerino this summer,constant in the winter and montolivo in july and we have completely new midfield

3bandiera MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!! 3bandiera
09-07-2011 12:23 PM
will4li Offline

Andre ayew is not a pure winger,I thinks his position is a bit like ribery.

Even though robinho being a hard worker and cassno improved his conditionning a great deal in pre-season,I still doubt them being effective for CL elimination round.we'd better get ayew and baloteli to replace them.

May god with chinese footbball
09-07-2011 01:21 PM
BINHO Offline

If Pato is played as a Striker with another creative Forward he will be deadly. He must play similar to Inzaghi. He should learn from him. When Pato starts dribbling and passing he gets into trouble...
09-07-2011 02:14 PM
Jay Crisp Online
Mr. X

There seems to be 2 ways a WC player goes - way 1 Messi Rooney Dinho Kaka R9 unbelievable from an early age winning winning winning , but not maintaining that level for an entire career..Im not saying that will happen to messi and Rooney but you know what I mean.

Way 2 Zidane CR7 even maybe Iniesta hit top top form from 24 on , I think Pato may be in this category and in the next 2 or 3 years will blow ppl away.

No1 in January we'll get no1 , they don't want anyone they think we don't any1.We need the same as we did a week ago.Ganso I am 99.99% certain will never play for Milan well anytime soon.And for what Santos want the money isn't there and if it were it could be better spent.
Neymar has said recently that for him it will be Real or Barca...and he is way too expensive and a tad overrated price wise.

Unless we have a slew of injuries I can#t see any signings.Constant won't need him most likely and Flamini will back by Feb also.Ganso not happening IMO.
Next season we will /could have a midfield of Boateng/Aquilani/Montolivo/Nocerino/Flamini/Merkel/Urby and thats without renewing V.Bommel Ambro Rino Seedorf which lets be honest at least 3 of them will be renewed.
09-07-2011 02:17 PM
fLame Offline
Posting Freak

(09-07-2011 02:14 PM)BINHO Wrote:  If Pato is played as a Striker with another creative Forward he will be deadly. He must play similar to Inzaghi. He should learn from him. When Pato starts dribbling and passing he gets into trouble...

Pato is actually a very good dribbler. But he needs to teach himself to try to dribble ONLY when there's 1-2 opponents in front of him.

Problems start when he tries to take on the entire team's defense. Even Messi rarely succeeds at that.

"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
09-07-2011 02:18 PM
ACMILAN1983 Offline
Milanista

We're linked to Amauri for January with Ernesto Bronzetti confirming it could happen. Constant also seems all but certain to be coming, though I'll believe it when I see it, although with Preziosi's comments a few weeks ago, it seems a very realistic possibility.

There's a lot of talk about Pato again, but I'm not sure why, as I don't think he's up for debate. If he stays fit this season, I have few doubts he'll be a major player in our side, moreso than we've seen so far. Mostly, I'm really interested in seeing him play, because I'm convinced he's a much more rounded player than we saw before. I say this predominantly based on what I've seen of him during preseason. One thing I do want from his is to see aggression and drive in every match he plays.
09-07-2011 04:05 PM
dejo Offline
Posting Freak

(09-07-2011 01:21 PM)will4li Wrote:  Andre ayew is not a pure winger,I thinks his position is a bit like ribery.

Even though robinho being a hard worker and cassno improved his conditionning a great deal in pre-season,I still doubt them being effective for CL elimination round.we'd better get ayew and baloteli to replace them.

are you serious???you would choose ballotelli and virtualy uknown player like ayew to replace robinho and cassano....what a criminal mind you have Wallbang

(09-07-2011 02:14 PM)BINHO Wrote:  If Pato is played as a Striker with another creative Forward he will be deadly. He must play similar to Inzaghi. He should learn from him. When Pato starts dribbling and passing he gets into trouble...

Man I am so glad you said that,I agree with you...Pato is a classic fox in the box,but because of his good athleticism and exceptional dribbling skills he is often missplaced as a Sheva type striker...he is pure center forward.

In Brasilian NT Menezes plays 4-3-3 with Pato on CF. Allegri should watch those games and learn something about Pato's position

3bandiera MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!! 3bandiera
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 04:21 PM by dejo.)
09-07-2011 04:17 PM
Pato Milan Offline

I agree 100% about Pato, he definitely has to be in the starting 11 every time if fit. I'm just worried Allegri decides to favor Cassano or Robinho, I defenitely want to see them play but for me Pato is essential, he will only be one of the best in the world if he gets a guaranteed spot, if he plays regularly he will bring results
09-07-2011 04:28 PM
will4li Offline

Andre ayew is the most promising young african player(according to a ranking from goal.com),not virtually unknown.

Allegri plays compact physical football,robinho and cassano is somewhat a weak link if you want to see the maximal version of his system.

May god with chinese footbball
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2011 04:58 PM by will4li.)
09-07-2011 04:55 PM
Thread Closed