Azzurri
Andrea Pirlo is reportedly set to become Roberto Mancini’s Italy assistant, while Massimo Ambrosini could take the same role with the Under 21s.
Reports in France state Mario Balotelli will be recalled to the Italy squad, allowing him to say farewell to Nice.
Roberto Mancini is expected to terminate his Zenit St Petersburg contract on Monday and sign on as Italy boss within 48 hours.
Fabrizio Romano: Roberto #Mancini will be new Italy National team coach.
He will leave Zenit on Sunday (and give up around €15M!), on Monday will be in Rome to sign the contract with Italian Federation.
And yes, he'll call Mario Balotelli soon
Probably the best option at the moment.
(05-12-2018, 07:45 AM)somedevil Wrote: Probably the best option at the moment.

Who, Mancini or Balotelli? Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Welcome Mancini!
Not exactly an appointment I think is worth jumping for joy about, but I think given every other suitable option either rejects to role or is already employed (and not willing to leave their job), Mancini might be the best option around.

Sarri might have been interesting as he looks set to leave Napoli, but given his approach to coaching I doubt he'd be a success. Gasperini's another who I'd have considered, but again he'd risk the same issues.
Mancini’s Italy (probable 4-3-3): Donnarumma; Zappacosta, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Criscito; Pellegrini, Jorginho, Verratti; Chiesa, Balotelli, Insigne

Mancini’s Italy (probable 4-2-3-1): Donnarumma; Florenzi, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Criscito; Pellegrini, De Rossi; Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Insigne; Balotelli
End of an era, no Juve back line...and more not just back line