Andre Silva
Given how happy he was after his goal and his amaeing celebration, I think the guy will leave in the next few days ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I expect him to stay since he is still pretty young, has talent and we already have invested a lot of money in him. Bacca and Kalinic need to leave, the first mentioned one has no motivation to stay while the latter just failed. Silva on the other hand still cant adapt with Milan. He is not a flop, he still plays well for Portugal. From all the three strikers, Silva has the better chance to stay. We can't have only 2 strikers in our team.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
1 game 3 goal in spain, we will cry for him
(08-19-2018, 09:05 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: 1 game 3 goal in spain, we will cry for him

I won't.  I think we made the right decision.  Once Higuain leaves then Cutrone will be our guy
So happy for Andre Silva. I've always rated him, even though he didn't have the best of times in Milan. He didn't have many chances to be fair and I still think we should have kept him.

Sent from my NEM-L21 using Tapatalk
Maybe we will. Sevilla probably don't have 36m.
If he continues like this, the club will sell him for good money next season... Sad

as for Cutrone being our striker when Higuain goes... top teams have more than one top option for their first team.
(08-19-2018, 10:54 PM)porcho Wrote: If he continues like this, the club will sell him for good money next season... Sad

as for Cutrone being our striker when Higuain goes... top teams have more than one top option for their first team.

Higuain could be our #1 for the next four years..
(08-19-2018, 11:36 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Higuain could be our #1 for the next four years..

that could likely be the case. And what if he, or Cutrone get injured? Borini as backup striker? I sincerely hope they don't, but it's something that should have been considered.
(08-19-2018, 11:55 PM)porcho Wrote: that could likely be the case. And what if he, or Cutrone get injured? Borini as backup striker? I sincerely hope they don't, but it's something that should have been considered.

Will be the case this season but I agree