Summer transfer window 2018
i think he is still the captain of this club Devilol
yes a goal is a goal, a hattrick is a hattrick, still, the defense is atrocious, i never said anything about silva, i know he is good. just hoping he would be our 2 man spear, but gattuso have different mind.
Leo is talking to Rabbiot to join us once his contract expires.
(08-21-2018, 02:19 AM)sylrus Wrote: i think he is still the captain of this club Devilol
yes a goal is a goal, a hattrick is a hattrick, still, the defense is atrocious, i never said anything about silva, i know he is good. just hoping he would be our 2 man spear, but gattuso have different mind.

Four goals conceded always means very bad defense. Nothing new about that. 

I wonder if anyone could argue with Maldini regarding the rules except players who never watch Maldini.  Devilcool
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-21-2018, 05:43 AM)edysim Wrote: Leo is talking to Rabbiot to join us once his contract expires.

he seems to be closer to Juve, as football-italia.net reports
(08-21-2018, 09:06 AM)artand Wrote: he seems to be closer to Juve, as football-italia.net reports

It is incredibly hard to compete with Juve in signing a player right now free tranfer one. If Juve join the race, there would be little chance for Milan to get Rabiot except Leo is able to convince Rabiot since Leo already knows Rabiot.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-21-2018, 09:44 AM)Siregar Wrote: It is incredibly hard to compete with Juve in signing a player right now free tranfer one. If Juve join the race, there would be little chance for Milan to get Rabiot except Leo is able to convince Rabiot since Leo already knows Rabiot.

And then there's also Barcelona who have showed an interest in him. They can stil buy him in this transfer window even...

I also read somewhere that Rabiot could stay at PSG and if so wanted €9 million per season.
Rabiot rejects PSG contract offer

Adrien Rabiot has rejected PSG's latest contract offer, according to Paris United.

The midfielder's deal is up at the end of the season and he continues to be linked with a move away from the club, with AC Milan, Juventus and, most pertinently, Barcelona hovering.

While PSG offered him €7.2m (£6.5m/$8.4m) per year, Barcelona are reportedly willing to offer him €10m per year.
(08-22-2018, 02:52 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Rabiot rejects PSG contract offer

Adrien Rabiot has rejected PSG's latest contract offer, according to Paris United.

The midfielder's deal is up at the end of the season and he continues to be linked with a move away from the club, with AC Milan, Juventus and, most pertinently, Barcelona hovering.

While PSG offered him €7.2m (£6.5m/$8.4m) per year, Barcelona are reportedly willing to offer him €10m per year.

More than 7 mil euro annually is already difficult for Milan to give to a player and Barca want to pay him 10 mil euro per year? We have tiny chance to get Rabiot.
Why does he want to leave? Salary reason only, or any other issues?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(08-22-2018, 03:22 PM)Siregar Wrote: More than 7 mil euro annually is already difficult for Milan to give to a player and Barca want to pay him 10 mil euro per year? We have tiny chance to get Rabiot.

Sure 10M is a lot, but he will be a free agent, so no transfer fee in the deal at all.