Frosinone vs. Milan 12/26/18
(12-26-2018, 03:20 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: I can forgive and accept Gattuso is learning on the go.. match by match.. i can accept thst sometimes formations dont work.. etc etc etc.. what i cannot accept is a player who has been so bloody bullshit off form.. he is still starting 11.. Hakan.. in Championship manager.. i truly his past game form would be 1-1-1-1 for the past countless games but our retarded coach wont drop him as if he is the G.O.A.T .. He is so shockingly rubbish that its a god damn insult to every single legendary no.10 to use that number.. not just our legends.. i include every single no.10 to have ever graced the game at the highest levels..

How the fuck can Gattuso ever be taken seriously as a coach if he simply refuses to start games with 11 actual players instead of 10players and 1 god damn training cone on the field.. there is not 1 fucking logical or acceptable reason Hakan is starting games.. u can probably go the nearest park and grab the first footballer having a kickabout and u get the same level of performance as Hakan..

Did Gattuso not think of the fans who travelled to support the team? The money spent to watch that shit? The fans who woke up at stupid hours after Xmas to watch the team? As a legend, he should show more respect to the fans.. fuck him
#GattusoOut

Tell me one player that can preform better then hakan, in last two games hakan is in best 3 players of milan by rating.... Hakan is not winger he is amc or mc. . But in this Milan there are not a single player that is in. Acceptable form...
Hakan looked bad because he's played way too far from the goal, and with his "weak" physique, he won't be able to skip past any wide defenders

I think gattuso should utilize hakan as trequartista
How hard can it be seriously, order him to stand between central midfielder and strikers
But no, gattuso will always put them on wide position

And guess what, probably gattuso keep ordering them to cut inside all the time.
And worse, those Wingback ALSO CUT INSIDE TO THE ALREADY CROWDED AREA

If you really want to play central, just go 4-3-1-2 and let those wingbacks overlap and hope some crosses find their target

I love gattuso from the bottom of my heart, hell, i loved milan right when i saw gattuso slapping people left and right, but seeing these matches
Now i believe gattuso isn't the right man for the job
(12-26-2018, 03:37 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: Tell me one player that can preform better then hakan, in last two games hakan is in best 3 players of milan by rating.... Hakan is not winger he is amc or mc. . But in this Milan there are not a single player that is in. Acceptable form...

Best 3 players? Are u even watching the same games as me? We got lucky and nearly lost because of him.. i accept that he is mostly played out of position and that fault lies with Gattuso.. even the few minutes Halilovic or Mauri has gotten has shown they did better than he did.. Montolivo is being made an outcast despite the team being in need of someone like him.. Bakayoko has been doing very well.. Castillejo is trying hard but its not working out for him.. but atleast u can sense positivity when he is chasing down the ball or on the ball.. every time Hakan gets the ball i cringe.. Romagnoli is also solid on his job every game he plays.. calabria too.. thats 4 players not including Gigi i mentioned who is better..
(12-26-2018, 03:49 PM)Karl08 Wrote: Hakan looked bad because he's played way too far from the goal, and with his "weak" physique, he won't be able to skip past any wide defenders

I think gattuso should utilize hakan as trequartista
How hard can it be seriously, order him to stand between central midfielder and strikers
But no, gattuso will always put them on wide position

And guess what, probably gattuso keep ordering them to cut inside all the time.
And worse, those Wingback ALSO CUT INSIDE TO THE ALREADY CROWDED AREA

If you really want to play central, just go 4-3-1-2 and let those wingbacks overlap and hope some crosses find their target

I love gattuso from the bottom of my heart, hell, i loved milan right when i saw gattuso slapping people left and right, but seeing these matches
Now i believe gattuso isn't the right man for the job

Its not really physique.. Pirlo.. Xavi.. Xabi Alonso.. Jorginho.. none of them has a dominating physique.. what they have is excellent reading of the game and passing ability.. do u see that in Hakan..?
(12-26-2018, 04:01 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: Best 3 players? Are u even watching the same games as me? We got lucky and nearly lost because of him.. i accept that he is mostly played out of position and that fault lies with Gattuso.. even the few minutes Halilovic or Mauri has gotten has shown they did better than he did.. Montolivo is being made an outcast despite the team being in need of someone like him.. Bakayoko has been doing very well.. Castillejo is trying hard but its not working out for him.. but atleast u can sense positivity when he is chasing down the ball or on the ball.. every time Hakan gets the ball i cringe.. Romagnoli is also solid on his job every game he plays.. calabria too.. thats 4 players not including Gigi i mentioned who is better..

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/131768...e-AC-Milan

bakayoko,donaruma then hakan... Wink
Who cares what whoscored says. The freaking guy has been useless this entire season. With Kessie also in the middle, this team is literary playing with 2 players down in the attacking half.
(12-26-2018, 06:31 PM)nefremo Wrote: Who cares what whoscored says. The freaking guy has been useless this entire season. With Kessie also in the middle, this team is literary playing with 2 players down in the attacking half.

Precisely bro.. anyone who watched Hakan actually play will realise how literally almost useless he is.. across 3 other forums besides here everyone agrees Hakan is one of the Major problem of this squad..

I think that dude just checks latest scores on LiveScore or Espn instead of watching the game..
(12-26-2018, 04:12 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/131768...e-AC-Milan

bakayoko,donaruma then hakan... Wink

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/fr...a-mv-67098

Calcio rates Hakan at 4.5 this game.. joint worse with Higuain..
(12-26-2018, 04:04 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: Its not really physique.. Pirlo.. Xavi.. Xabi Alonso.. Jorginho.. none of them has a dominating physique.. what they have is excellent reading of the game and passing ability.. do u see that in Hakan..?

You're missing the point here, it's because he's placed on position where he's not excel on it.
On wing position, he just doesn't have the speed and agility for a wingers, and unless you're hilariously gifted like ronaldinho, i don't see it will work at all to be played on the wing
On central mid position, we all already know he's bad in central midfield role since you need to defend and moving around constantly, and do you see Hakan has that physique?
On defensive mid / deep lying playmaker role, it'd waste his shooting potential. 

The real problem is gattuso, who can't adapt to what our players can do. It's clear we don't have a wingers, it's clear we don't have a good target man like mandzukic or cavani, why he forced the play from side and then the player can't cross the ball since the enemy already blocked the path?

More importantly than that, do you see any other replacements? Or you prefer to play borini instead?

Pirlo played it from deep
Xavi has teammate that can work well with him either in ballerina or spain
Xabi alonso was really strong and very difficult to be bullied for a deep lying playmaker standard

Does Hakan played it from deep?
Does Hakan has teammate that can work well (opening space, giving options to pass, etc.)? Although it's quite unfair to compare a legend to a mediocre - good player
Does Hakan has physique build like xabi alonso?

Sure, they're legends. And it's so weird you picked them for these kinds of argument
Please tell me, how many players nowadays can emulate above legends?
And did they want to play for us the time we signed Hakan?
(12-26-2018, 09:06 PM)Karl08 Wrote: You're missing the point here, it's because he's placed on position where he's not excel on it.
On wing position, he just doesn't have the speed and agility for a wingers, and unless you're hilariously gifted like ronaldinho, i don't see it will work at all to be played on the wing
On central mid position, we all already know he's bad in central midfield role since you need to defend and moving around constantly, and do you see Hakan has that physique?
On defensive mid / deep lying playmaker role, it'd waste his shooting potential. 

The real problem is gattuso, who can't adapt to what our players can do. It's clear we don't have a wingers, it's clear we don't have a good target man like mandzukic or cavani, why he forced the play from side and then the player can't cross the ball since the enemy already blocked the path?

More importantly than that, do you see any other replacements? Or you prefer to play borini instead?

Pirlo played it from deep
Xavi has teammate that can work well with him either in ballerina or spain
Xabi alonso was really strong and very difficult to be bullied for a deep lying playmaker standard

Does Hakan played it from deep?
Does Hakan has teammate that can work well (opening space, giving options to pass, etc.)? Although it's quite unfair to compare a legend to a mediocre - good player
Does Hakan has physique build like xabi alonso?

Sure, they're legends. And it's so weird you picked them for these kinds of argument
Please tell me, how many players nowadays can emulate above legends?
And did they want to play for us the time we signed Hakan?

hakan is the wrong player in a wrong time in a wrong place. 

in a  different Milan he would be a good back up player.