Winter Mercato 2018-2019
In winter is more difficult I suppose but I expected at least, yes at least, 3 departures if not 4 or 5. Halilovic, Berto, Hakan...may be Monto and Borini. Not even counting Higuain of course

EDIT: window closes 20:00 Italy time
(01-31-2019, 06:39 PM)xudong Wrote: i agree that it could have been even sweeter, but i am overall very happy with this mercato. paqueta is such a gem, and replacing that fat fuck higuain with anybody is a victory, let alone that polish gunner piatek seems very promising.

i understand that we have also signed a few good players for the primavera. who knows? maybe they will turn out really good in a few years.

i am confident with the prospect of us reaching 4th at the end of the season. i still don't trust gattuso very much, but just like bakayoko, maybe we shouldn't just write him off easily. the same goes to hakan and kessie (yes, i know nefremo will call me crazy). Icon_lol2

Devilol Devilol Devilol Devilol Devilol Devilol Devilol Devilol Devilol
very true
(01-31-2019, 06:56 PM)reza Wrote: In winter is more difficult I suppose but I expected at least, yes at least, 3 departures if not 4 or 5. Halilovic, Berto, Hakan...may be Monto and Borini. Not even counting Higuain of course

EDIT: window closes 20:00 Italy time

Thanks for the info. So, there is only one hour left for us to sign Milinkovic-Savic then? Grinundwech
(01-31-2019, 07:04 PM)xudong Wrote: Thanks for the info. So, there is only one hour left for us to sign Milinkovic-Savic then? Grinundwech

I already miss Galliani, guys. His last second transfers like Ibrahimovic and Robinho Big Grin
(01-31-2019, 07:39 PM)artand Wrote: I already miss Galliani, guys. His last second transfers like Ibrahimovic and Robinho Big Grin

Silvestri,  Zaccardo , Legrotagglie , Destro , Essien....we could go one Wink lets not forget it was mostly miss
(01-31-2019, 07:39 PM)artand Wrote: I already miss Galliani, guys. His last second transfers like Ibrahimovic and Robinho Big Grin

I think that particular case is Berlusconi's merit, as he woke up that morning thinking, 'hey fuck all I'm gonna spend anyway', letting Galliani go berserk with his wallet.  Sagrin
(01-31-2019, 07:47 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Silvestri,  Zaccardo , Legrotagglie , Destro , Essien....we could go one Wink lets not forget it was mostly miss

Galliani was a sad old man by the end who had to beg other clubs for help. Most of what he brought in near deadline was pure garbage. No reason to miss that man at all. He is the main reason why we are in a mess today.
(01-31-2019, 08:25 PM)Nicolas Wrote: Galliani was a sad old man by the end who had to beg other clubs for help. Most of what he brought in near deadline was pure garbage. No reason to miss that man at all. He is the main reason why we are in a mess today.

Well if he didnt horribly mismanaged the €220-€250m Milan had to spend and regularly run up €100m of debt ontop of that yearly h wouldn't of had to beg anyone.Paying €8m in agent fees for players like Ely.Extemding painfully average players like Muntari to multi year deals with 100% pay rises.Milan weren't out of money they were out of idea.The fact that Milan has only grown 2% in a decade is telling.U mean even Inter who are not in great shape grew by 67% and the likes of Real Barca Man Utd who Milan were up there with earning power a decade ago grew like 200% in revenue.Old men with outdated practices ruined Milan.
When you look into it deeply is frightening how badly Milan were managed.
We won the mercato regardless
(01-31-2019, 08:34 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: When you look into it deeply is frightening how badly Milan were managed.

110% agree. Galliani is not a man to miss, remember fondly or to revere but to curse.