Summer Mercato 2019
(02-13-2019, 12:20 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Haha fuck you pretty boy.  Enjoy your beaches

That’s very harsh and uncalled for. He has always been very respectful to the club in every interview he has given. I highly doubt that he has demanded to be a starter here. It’s perfectly understandable that he will want to play given his age, so if he’d return as third choice in a lone striker formation, it is better to let him go to a club where he will be a starter.
Hahaha, the mighty blocker strikes again. He can post whatever he wants; because he's always "bringing contributing content" to this forum.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Easy everybody please.

As far as Silva goes, I have said my piece 1000 times. I doubt we can afford to keep him one way or another. The only player on the squad now that we can sell more than 20 is Hakan (possibly Rodriguez too) so we need money even more than some of us realize.
(02-13-2019, 02:58 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Hahaha, the mighty blocker strikes again. He can post whatever he wants; because he's always "bringing contributing content" to this forum.

and YOU are contributing WHAT exactly?  Every now and then I'll click the box that allows me to see what the person I've blocked says and more times than not I'm reminded why I've blocked.  This is no exception.  Who the fuck are you and what have you posted worth reading?  I'm not some expert but I'll post a lot of transfer news from Twitter and start game threads.  That's more than you've done.  So get the fuck outta here with your bullshit bro.

as far as Nicholas goes, fair enough..

I'm not here to ruffle feathers and if saying "fuck you pretty boy" to a player offends you then you need thicker skin.  It's not like I hoped the player would die or something.

If it's that big of a deal and many posters here have a problem with me then I'll roll out
Less activity than this and the forum won't exist. If anybody is stopping posting for real then tell me privately so I know what to do.
There's no room for Silva on this team anymore. Piatek is even going to slow Cutrone's growth. It's clear Silva isn't a third striker caliber player so he needs to go somewhere he can be the starter or immediate backup
(02-13-2019, 04:50 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: as far as Nicholas goes, fair enough..

I'm not here to ruffle feathers and if saying "fuck you pretty boy" to a player offends you then you need thicker skin.  It's not like I hoped the player would die or something.

Silva is a very pretty boy indeed Smile - I’m all for being passionate in support of our club, I just personally thought that is was a bit harsh and uncalled for, given how diplomatic Silva has been in all his interviews since he arrived.
Silva is our Lord and Saviour O
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Milan are the favourites to sign Hector Herrera on a free transfer in the summer despite Inter and Napoli's interest [@ESPNmx]
(02-13-2019, 04:50 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: and YOU are contributing WHAT exactly?  Every now and then I'll click the box that allows me to see what the person I've blocked says and more times than not I'm reminded why I've blocked.  This is no exception.  Who the fuck are you and what have you posted worth reading?  I'm not some expert but I'll post a lot of transfer news from Twitter and start game threads.  That's more than you've done.  So get the fuck outta here with your bullshit bro.

as far as Nicholas goes, fair enough..

If it's that big of a deal and many posters here have a problem with me then I'll roll out

I for one would rather see that pretty boy gtfo to another club located near a beach.. nothing against him but he's back to his useless self recently..