Summer Mercato 2019
Dev replied on FB that he is busy and is taking a break from the forum.
Good to know. Thanks, Reza.
Linked to Gareth Bale.. my god.. i hope not.. the guy cost a truckload of money.. and he's injured like 40% of the time.. crap 30% of the time..
https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ac...-bid-32097
not to forget a huge ego too.
(02-16-2019, 08:29 PM)xudong Wrote: not to forget a huge ego too.

To be fair, for all his hype and achievements.. he himself hasnt made much trouble.. and he had to put up with alot of shit from Cr7.. now that peacock is in Juve, he has the chance to step up and be the main man but its Benzema and Vinicius whos stepping up.. Benzema not so but Vinicius truly.. and he's just what..? 19 or 20.. really reminds one of the young Brazilian Ronaldo.. not as clinical but close
Cristiano Ronaldo is a big diva, but he does deliver, and does so consistently. CR7 is the reason that Real Madrid was the top team for so many years. CR7 is also appreciative. He knows a great coach when he sees one.

Bale, on the other hand, not so much. He scores spectacular goals from time to time, but isn't consistent or reliable. Zidane knew how to get the best out of him. Last season's UCL final, he held Bale on the bench and Bale scored 2 goals to seal the victory for RM. If I was Bale, I would be very grateful to Zidane. But Bale was upset with Zidane for not starting him, and didn't even want to talk to him afterwards (and even now, I believe). LOL. This guy is delusional, and that's the main reason that I said that he had a big ego.
Bale source is unreliable
(02-16-2019, 10:41 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Bale source is unreliable

Don't care anyway. If possible, I would rather want Zaniolo. Seems to have unlimited potential.
(02-16-2019, 10:43 PM)xudong Wrote: Don't care anyway. If possible, I would rather want Zaniolo. Seems to have unlimited potential.

Zaniolo could be a future #9..

but obviously not for us

Sagrin
(02-16-2019, 11:00 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Zaniolo could be a future #9..

but obviously not for us

Sagrin

#9? He plays in the midfield.  Sagrin He probably will be the new Totti (Roma fans hope so).