Summer Mercato 2019
(02-24-2019, 07:23 PM)reza Wrote: Summer 2018 Caldara <--> Bonucci
Summer 2019 Kean <---> Borini

Grinundwech

Borini's too good for that shit club
Lolz Troy.. hahahhahah.. Moise Kean deserves better but i wont take him ahead of Cutrone.. unless he's willing to come sit on th4 bench with Cutrone as the #3 choice striker
I think Kean is better than Cutrone, unfortunately.
Juventus is like hell for young players. They usually sign Juve basically for money and then they are benched for whole season. I hope Chiesa and Zaniolo be away from them.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(02-24-2019, 11:05 PM)xudong Wrote: I think Kean is better than Cutrone, unfortunately.

Ability wise.. maybe..  but dont forget too Cutrone has delivered for us when it really mattered numerous times.. big game temperament counts big time too not just raw talent.. i'd rather take 1 inzaghi over 10 cassano for the same reason
Cutrone has a lot of heart and loves the shirt, but unfortunately (similar to Locatelli), and despite the fact that he has scored some important goals - he doesn't seem to be the quality we demand of a starter. If he's happy to be a substitute fine, but I feel as thought we could improve. With Piatek scoring like an animal, and far from old that type of player role is already filled. Not saying we don't need back up, but I also feel as though we could look for another striker who can play more of a CF role.
(02-25-2019, 06:26 AM)WCmilan Wrote: Cutrone has a lot of heart and loves the shirt, but unfortunately (similar to Locatelli), and despite the fact that he has scored some important goals - he doesn't seem to be the quality we demand of a starter. If he's happy to be a substitute fine, but I feel as thought we could improve. With Piatek scoring like an animal, and far from old that type of player role is already filled. Not saying we don't need back up, but I also feel as though we could look for another striker who can play more of a CF role.

I think Piatek is the CF type that we really needed.. to complement him, we needed a lurking type of striker like Inzaghi.. something like that Sheva-Pippo combo we used to have..
(02-25-2019, 09:11 AM)SkyEdge Wrote: I think Piatek is the CF type that we really needed.. to complement him, we needed a lurking type of striker like Inzaghi.. something like that Sheva-Pippo combo we used to have..

you have that in Cutrone..
It's ok if you have world class playmaker team like when we had kaka, pirlo, even seedorf could do that role.

Sure, cutrone is similar with pippo. But, even pippo'd struggle in nowadays squad.(and i still believe he'd somehow score goals from rebound or offside line, even though there's VAR now)

And cutrone doesn't have that godlike positioning (yet). Hopefully, with building squads moving to the right direction, we'll find the playmaker we need
(02-25-2019, 12:27 PM)edysim Wrote: you have that in Cutrone..

Actually this is what i meant.. in my support for Cutrone over Moise Kean.. Piatek-Cutrone could be another version of the Sheva-Pippo days.. whereas i think Kean is more of a Ibra or Van Nistelrooy type in the making