Summer Mercato 2019
(02-26-2019, 12:20 PM)nefremo Wrote: In today's market Romagnoli is worth more than 100M. He is Milan's captain after all, and the best Italian CB alongside Chiellini. 

As a matter of fact, to us, Romagnoli should be absolutely unsellable. If we are serious about getting back into Europe's elite, Romagnoli should not be sold. We need continuity. We need trust in the project. We need people that are constantly improving and growing. We need serious professionals that sre considered top players. Romagnoli is all of those things.

If AC Milan will sell Romangoli then it is equivalent of selling Milan future
Make Milan great again Okmilan
(02-26-2019, 01:17 PM)artand Wrote: Falcao to join us?

No way Falcao. He has become old and useless and had scored 9 goals in this season that too many coming from penalty. I would prefer D Zapata over him anyday.
Make Milan great again Okmilan
Milan are closely following Dinamo Zagreb talents Dani Olmo, Nikola Moro and Antonio Marin
Olmo is a good prospect
(02-26-2019, 03:39 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Olmo is a good prospect

He is also wanted by Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund.
(02-26-2019, 01:21 PM)Karl08 Wrote: EPL clubs bought the likes of van dijk, stones for 70m, 50m

Of course Romagnoli worth more.

I think in terms of ability.. defensively, both are about on par.. but i'd take Romagnoli over him anyday simply because Romagnoli is way younger and presents a better attacking threat when needed.. the only part i think Van Dijk is a little bit better is maybe defensive organisation.. Romagnoli's potential ceiling is definitely higher though and with more experience in UCL (fingers crossed).. He truly would be another Nesta in the making.. One of a kind..
Romagnoli has drastically improved this season, especially in the last 2-3 months. He's barely put a foot wrong. He has been the best CB in Serie A during that time. The area he's improved the most is 1v1 defending. He was poor in this last year but has really come around.

He also has grown physically. He is much quicker on turns and his explosiveness/acceleration over the first few steps has improved a lot.
100 million plus Messi...done deal
If we fail the CL quali, we will struggle to keep our best players.
(02-26-2019, 10:22 PM)nefremo Wrote: Romagnoli has drastically improved this season, especially in the last 2-3 months. He's barely put a foot wrong. He has been the best CB in Serie A during that time. The area he's improved the most is 1v1 defending. He was poor in this last year but has really come around.

He also has grown physically. He is much quicker on turns and his explosiveness/acceleration over the first few steps has improved a lot.

agreed. many times this season he didnt get beaten on 1v1.