Summer Mercato 2019
I always believe romagnoli improved a lot because of bonucci. Bonucci who was one of the defender of the year at that time, screwed a lot and made a lots of blunder.

What better way for a young, up and coming future world class defender to learn, by covering blunder and screwed up of a defender of the year Devilol
(02-27-2019, 05:52 AM)Karl08 Wrote: I always believe romagnoli improved a lot because of bonucci. Bonucci who was one of the defender of the year at that time, screwed a lot and made a lots of blunder.

What better way for a young, up and coming future world class defender to learn, by covering blunder and screwed up of a defender of the year Devilol

I would rather think that Romagnoli benefits from Maldini's presence... But of course cleaning up after Bonucci is a valuable experience too Smile
(02-27-2019, 05:52 AM)Karl08 Wrote: I always believe romagnoli improved a lot because of bonucci. Bonucci who was one of the defender of the year at that time, screwed a lot and made a lots of blunder.

Icon_lol2
"Milan set Cutrone price?"

https://www.football-italia.net/135215/m...rone-price

€30 million...
(02-28-2019, 10:21 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Milan set Cutrone price?"

https://www.football-italia.net/135215/m...rone-price

€30 million...

That's cheap.  I was thinking more like 40-45
And there goes another career down the drain, ruined by people around the player. Scored couple of goals and immedietally thinking he is Batistuta and that his place in starting lineup should be cemented. I think that Cutrone just does not realize how big and great club Milan is, and in the last 20-30 years there weren't many youngsters like him that played an important role in Milan's offensive line. He definitely need to be more patient. And if he think that he can be unhappy at being benched and publicly express it, than it is the right thing to sell him. He was lucky to earn a place in first squad and that happened only because of bad choices made by the management (Kalinic, Andre Silva) and not by his quality.
It is understandable that Cutrone wants to play, but he hasn’t been doing that well when given the chance this year. So far he has scored 3 goals in 1068 minutes in the league, which roughly equals to one goal every fourth game. In itself that number is acceptable for a young striker, but surely no reason to give him more time on the field, when the objective of the club is to finish in top 4.

I personally find it unreasonable and downright selfish of him and his agent to believe that he should play more, when we depend on the goals scored by our strikers and Cutrone hasn’t shown that he is ready to bear that responsibility, plain and simple. Piatek is in a whole different league than Cutrone in terms of his movement, his ability to play as a lone striker and how he can pull a goal out of absolutely nothing. Cutrone is a promising poacher, but he needs to work on other aspects in his game before he reaches Piatek’s level. He should stay and work to become a better striker, but if he insists on leaving then I think €30M-€35M is reasonable for what he has shown so far.

I would be sad to see him leave, but I also find it frustrating that he insists on creating drama now when the team finally seems to be finding it’s form. It would do everybody a ton of good if we can reach a top 4 spot, Cutrone included as it would mean more minutes for him aswell, and since the market is closed until summer in any case, he and his agent should keep quiet until then.
I agree with Nicolas.. our team finally seems to have that aura of serenity and seems happy to be doing well.. this drama by his agent at the moment is so not needed.. its abit unfortunate that we are out of E.L so early and there isnt that many games to do squad rotation.. But he should consider that if we manage to be top 4 end of season, we have UCL, which means more games for him to play and grow..
He was a second choice when Higuain was around and this time is no different as Piatek was brought in to replace the former. He's still very young and imo was already given much needed minutes in 1st team to learn and grow. Given his passion shown for the team whenever he plays, I kinda feel this is his agent's bull**** Smile
Milan continues to monitor Milinkovic Savic. Leonardo tried to get him last summer and will launch another assault this year. Inter are also interested in him as Marotta already wanted him at Juventus. His value has been lowered to €60 million. [CorSera]

Cutrone is displeased after the arrival of Piatek. Torino are interested in him and Milan value him at €30 million. His desire to leave will overcome any obstacles in the transfer. [CorSera]

Milan are interested in Falcao and Bale for the summer. Falcao’s age at 33 is an obstacle, however his agent Jorge Mendes has recently met with Milan’s management according to La Repubblica.